Daisy's Diary!

Wow! Now that makes me crave sugar! I hope it tasted as good as it looks!

Well done on ur loss daisy it's loads!! Ur gonna have to post in sf forum too, I keep forgetting to check ur diary as it's not with ours!

sarah88 said:
Well done on ur loss daisy it's loads!! Ur gonna have to post in sf forum too, I keep forgetting to check ur diary as it's not with ours!

Ok I will do that tomorrow,did think about it today funnily enough! Thanks about my loss :0)

Food update for Friday 29th of June ..simply filling day

Breakfast

Oats and Banana

Lunch

Bagel with egg(yum!)
Apple/banana

Dinner

Quorn mince(1pp for lasagne sauce) mixed vegetables

Sundae

Grapes marshmallows 1pp meringue 1pp Tescos snack bar 2pp ice cream 6pp = 10pp

11weeklies used/38 left

Exercise was dog walking and 20 minutes work out with stomach exercises and weighted bar.

Morning daisy!
WOWOWOWOWWOW bloody well done on your loss, thats great!!! xxx

Have a lovely weekend xxxx

stef2009 said:
Morning daisy!
WOWOWOWOWWOW bloody well done on your loss, thats great!!! xxx

Have a lovely weekend xxxx

Thanks hun about my loss :0) hope you have a lovely weekend,thanks about mine :0)

Your sundaes are making me salivate again! Food still looking really good, hope you have a good weekend, and I will definitely make sure there are pictures of the new rings tomorrow.

Atomic pink said:
Your sundaes are making me salivate again! Food still looking really good, hope you have a good weekend, and I will definitely make sure there are pictures of the new rings tomorrow.

I really enjoyed the sundae,even without the mixture of other chocolate! Nice to find lower pointed alternatives! Thanks about my food and my weekend,I look forward to the pictures :0)

Sundae me!!! Will remember this for when I have an ice cream craving

*Marianne* said:
That sundae looks amazing! Yum! Hope you're enjoying your weekend!

Marianne x

Thanks about the sundae,weather is nice so hopefully we will take the pup on a nice walk later,my son is having a lie in right now lol

*Marianne* said:
I'm jealous of your nice weather, it's been raining non-stop here for about 5 days! Enjoy the walk. Boys need a lie in on a Saturday, haha!

Marianne x

Haha true bout lie ins! Sorry to hear you've had rain for 5 days,we had some in the week but it's mainly been sunny :0)

Back