Daisy's Diary!

I really like Meryl Streep and Jennifer aniston. Two very different actress' but I think they're both fab.

Morning daisy xxxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Food update for tuesday 21st of August ..pp day

Breakfast

Muesli 4pp/banana

Lunch

Cheese 2pp with tomatoes on toast 5pp plus Ham on top 1pp

Snacks

Apple

Dinner

Fish in sauce 3pp mash 6pp peas 2pp

Snacks

Ice lolly

Grapes/apple with yoghurt 3pp

26pp

No weeklies used/34 left

Exercise was dog walking

Food update for tuesday 21st of August ..pp day

Breakfast

Muesli 4pp/banana

Lunch

Cheese 2pp with tomatoes on toast 5pp plus Ham on top 1pp

Snacks

Apple

Dinner

Fish in sauce 3pp mash 6pp peas 2pp

Snacks

Ice lolly

Grapes/apple with yoghurt 3pp

26pp

No weeklies used/34 left

Exercise was dog walking
Fish in sauce for 3pp?? What kind of fish? I think I need to get me some of that :)
As per, another great day hun.. x

I wouldn't say big but one does do me and the OH each.
Hmm.. Gona keep an eye out for them.. Tryna up my fish intake as its full of good fats.. Bought Coley fillets the other day.. Love them... 90% of my dinners contain chicken... need some variety

Dubchick81 said:
Hmm.. Gona keep an eye out for them.. Tryna up my fish intake as its full of good fats.. Bought Coley fillets the other day.. Love them... 90% of my dinners contain chicken... need some variety

Yea easy to get stuck with samey dinners,am looking forward to having more variety soon.Im not a big fish lover so its nice that's I've found some that I like.The fillets you've got sound nice.

Yea easy to get stuck with samey dinners,am looking forward to having more variety soon.Im not a big fish lover so its nice that's I've found some that I like.The fillets you've got sound nice.
They're really nice.. They used to be known as "the poor people's cod" as they taste very like cod, but are half the price..
But I much prefer it to cod.. And its become more popular (over here) than cod of late..
I have it steamed, and pour parsley sauce over, and have with steamed veg and boiled baby potatoes.. Such a healthy dinner (minus the parsley sauce lol) but so yummy

Dubchick81 said:
They're really nice.. They used to be known as "the poor people's cod" as they taste very like cod, but are half the price..
But I much prefer it to cod.. And its become more popular (over here) than cod of late..
I have it steamed, and pour parsley sauce over, and have with steamed veg and boiled baby potatoes.. Such a healthy dinner (minus the parsley sauce lol) but so yummy

Sounds really delish! Nice to have sauce with fish,I do buy cheap fish with sauces anyhow ;0)

Lola curled up in 'my seat'

Attachments

• image-1473066425.jpg
    image-1473066425.jpg
    166.9 KB · Views: 28
Back