Daisy's Diary!

Dubchick81 said:
She was in her beedroom which she shared with her Mam, and my Mam and Dad (Overcrowded house alert!!)
She was trying to light a candle... Using a lighter and tissue paper!!!! She got a fright when the tissue burned so quickly and thru it in the waste paper bin.. It lit up in no time.. She, being too afraid to come tell anyone, went and sat on the steps reading her book looking up and the bedroom curtains lit..
Only reason we realised as soon as we did was coz my brother had cut his finger so my Mam went up to get him a plaster.. She opened the door and was thrown right back from the pressure of the blaze.. Thankfully it was mainly just smoke damage to any other room in the house but all doors were shut (luckily) but the front bedroom was gutted!! And thank God no-one was seriously hurt.. My Mam was pretty badly shaken and my brother needed to be on the oxegen machine for a bit but both were OK..

Eek scary stuff!

Even better :D

Any plans for today hun xxx

stef2009 said:
Even better :D

Any plans for today hun xxx

Hey hun,well one plan is to catch up on 4 pages of mini mins lol.This afternoon me and the OH are off food shopping,will do a couple of chores and of course dog walking ;0) took agessss to fall asleep last night so I won't be rushing lol

Friday 31st of August ..off plan

Breakfast

Egg on toast/banana

Lunch

Ham and tomato sandwich/apple/yoghurt

Snacks

Orange

Dinner

Regular chicken supreme stuffed crust pizza

Dessert

Chocolate fudge cookie dough

Exercise was dog walking

Birthday mini challenge

4 wi's down /1 to go

1.25lbs off / .75 to go

Glad you enjoyed pizza hut sounds very yum! X

Pizza hit looks yum!! Hope you had a great time xxx

Haha daisy I can't even begin to imagine how much u need to catch up on after a night off minimims lol

Sounds like a good day :) enjoy xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

My perfect ending to last night was my best friend booking us tickets for my birthday for us to go and see Tinchy Stryder..am I his number one fan? No/do I know some of his songs? Yes/will I get to dance? Yes/will I be one of the eldest there?yes/do I care?no/I will have fun out with my best friend and that's what counts :0)

bulldogdaisy said:
My perfect ending to last night was my best friend booking us tickets for my birthday for us to go and see Tinchy Stryder..am I his number one fan? No/do I know some of his songs? Yes/will I get to dance? Yes/will I be one of the eldest there?yes/do I care?no/I will have fun out with my best friend and that's what counts :0)

Aww that's deadly :)

bulldogdaisy said:

Love the attitude. !! Xx

Brilliant hun!! I bet you will have a fab night. Xx

Back