Daisy's Diary!

Happy Birthday! In the tens too! Sorry to hear about your back - hope it isn't too painful now, especially for your birthday. xxx

:birthday:

moonwatcher said:
Happy Birthday! In the tens too! Sorry to hear about your back - hope it isn't too painful now, especially for your birthday. xxx

:birthday:

Thanks hun :0) it's getting better each day so that's good :0)

Update for yesterdays food,Sunday 9th of September ..pp day

Breakfast

muesli 4pp/Banana

Lunch

Ham 1pp and tomato wrap 6pp/orange

Dinner

Toad in the hole 11pp potatoes 5pp peas 2pp gravy 1pp

Snacks

Apple/pear/plum with yoghurt 2pp

32pp/6 weeklies used/33 left

6 + glasses of water

7- banana,pear,apple,plum,orange,tomatoes,peas.

8-exercise is on hold!

Thanks hun :0) it's getting better each day so that's good :0)

That's good - just be extra careful. Do you have one of those microwave wheat bag things? If you can alternate hot and cold on your back that often helps a lot. Try a wheat bag (or a hot tumble dried towel maybe?) until it cools down a bit, then something cold for a while, like some wrapped coolbox chillers, or the good old bag of peas! Then swap back and forth between the two for a while.

... and I meant to say 'In the tens too! WELL DONE!!!'

Happy birthday to youuu happy birthday to youuuu happy birthdayyyy dear daisy!!! Happy birthday to you!!! Xxxxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Happy Birthday have a lovely day!! :) :) ;)

moonwatcher said:
That's good - just be extra careful. Do you have one of those microwave wheat bag things? If you can alternate hot and cold on your back that often helps a lot. Try a wheat bag (or a hot tumble dried towel maybe?) until it cools down a bit, then something cold for a while, like some wrapped coolbox chillers, or the good old bag of peas! Then swap back and forth between the two for a while.

... and I meant to say 'In the tens too! WELL DONE!!!'

Thanks for the advice for my back :0)
Thanks also about me getting in the 10s :0)

Me and the OH are going to take a little drive to Felixstowe,will take a packed lunch,will take it easy of course oh and will get my antibiotics on the way ;0)

Me and the OH are going to take a little drive to Felixstowe,will take a packed lunch,will take it easy of course oh and will get my antibiotics on the way ;0)

That sounds like a nice day. It's quite sunny here - not as hot as yesterday, but it was really scorching, so a bit cooler is good! Hope it is warm and dry for your day out.

moonwatcher said:
That sounds like a nice day. It's quite sunny here - not as hot as yesterday, but it was really scorching, so a bit cooler is good! Hope it is warm and dry for your day out.

Yea it's cooler here today though I don't like it too hot!
OH is just doing breakfast :0)
Thanks about my day out!

Good morning and HAPPY BIRTHDAY Daisy.. Hope you hav a lovely day...

Sorry been AWOL.. Lesson learnt.. I will never leave it so long without logging on to your page.. Have been thru about 10 pages to catch up!! LOL..

How is your back feeling? Any better? Glad you're getting your anti bioitics finally.. hopefully they kick in soon and get you back fighting fit..
How you finding Finogel? Its rank isn't it?! I had the orange flavour as its meant to be the "nicest" YUCK!!! Hope it works for you.. xxx

Dubchick81 said:
Good morning and HAPPY BIRTHDAY Daisy.. Hope you hav a lovely day...

Sorry been AWOL.. Lesson learnt.. I will never leave it so long without logging on to your page.. Have been thru about 10 pages to catch up!! LOL..

How is your back feeling? Any better? Glad you're getting your anti bioitics finally.. hopefully they kick in soon and get you back fighting fit..
How you finding Finogel? Its rank isn't it?! I had the orange flavour as its meant to be the "nicest" YUCK!!! Hope it works for you.. xxx

Morning Hun,thanks about my day :0)
Lol at all those pages..opps!
Back is getting better thanks,still achey and hurts sometimes but not as bad as it was.
Am also picking up the Fybogel today,probably won't start it till next week,got enough with backache and totm then antibiotics,don't fancy that on top,lol
I'm getting the orange one aswell,I doubt I will like it either,will let you know :0)

Back