Daisy's Diary!

Aw ok,I'm not good with drinks like that,dreading the fybogel but will give it a try ;0)
The taste isn't too bad.. Its the texture.. Its kinda like when you were a kid and you got sand in yer drink at the seaside??? All gritty?? Just hav a glass of juice beside ya.. That's my advice :) xx

Dubchick81 said:
The taste isn't too bad.. Its the texture.. Its kinda like when you were a kid and you got sand in yer drink at the seaside??? All gritty?? Just hav a glass of juice beside ya.. That's my advice :) xx

Yea the doctor said bout drinking some water afterwards but I will go with the juice,eww at gritty,could be fun lol

Yea I have vanilla in my green tea as I don't like that taste of original green tea.. And I've recently found a green tea with vanilla extract so I dont have to add my own anymore :)

Me too! I buy Lidl's own brand of Green Tea with Vanilla - think they call it Nelson's. It's quite a bit cheaper than the other brands and I like it better - seems 'smoother' somehow to me. Having typed that out I don't think you have Lidl's over there, only Aldi's. Sorry! :)

The husks aren't gritty - but they're still not the most pleasant thing to drink. They are sort of spongy - bit like drinking water retaining gel that you put in plant pots, I always think! (Not that I've ever tried them of course!)

moonwatcher said:
The husks aren't gritty - but they're still not the most pleasant thing to drink. They are sort of spongy - bit like drinking water retaining gel that you put in plant pots, I always think! (Not that I've ever tried them of course!)

Oh dear,nothing to help sounds like much fun lol
The mint tablets sound ok though ;0)

Oh dear,nothing to help sounds like much fun lol
The mint tablets sound ok though ;0)

Haha - shame pizzas don't help, but they usually make me worse! Yep the capsules are OK - I found I could sort of smell mint as I breathed, later in the day, if you see what I mean, (I suppose as your body dissolves them?) but plenty of water seemed to get rid of it.

moonwatcher said:
Haha - shame pizzas don't help, but they usually make me worse! Yep the capsules are OK - I found I could sort of smell mint as I breathed, later in the day, if you see what I mean, (I suppose as your body dissolves them?) but plenty of water seemed to get rid of it.

Haha more like ice cream to help,the doctor was saying bout lack of fiber, eating too much fat,butter etc,to be honest even when I'm good food wise I still have a lot of trouble!
Do the capsules help?

Me too! I buy Lidl's own brand of Green Tea with Vanilla - think they call it Nelson's. It's quite a bit cheaper than the other brands and I like it better - seems 'smoother' somehow to me. Having typed that out I don't think you have Lidl's over there, only Aldi's. Sorry! :)
Yea they're the ones I have.. We have both Lidl and Aldi here.. Its just asda n morrison's we're missing.. lol

Haha more like ice cream to help,the doctor was saying bout lack of fiber, eating too much fat,butter etc,to be honest even when I'm good food wise I still have a lot of trouble!
Do the capsules help?
Try to ear more soluble fibre Daisy.. I found I was eating hi fibre everything n getting more clogged (sorry), so looked up good and found out there's soluble and non soluble fibres.. So we need to have both in order for it to work.. Carrots, pineapple etc are soluble fibres.. Lotz more.. If you google you'll find them..
Sadly I cud make you a list of what works for me, but it might make you worse.. So its all trial and error..

Dubchick81 said:
Yea they're the ones I have.. We have both Lidl and Aldi here.. Its just asda n morrison's we're missing.. lol

Try to ear more soluble fibre Daisy.. I found I was eating hi fibre everything n getting more clogged (sorry), so looked up good and found out there's soluble and non soluble fibres.. So we need to have both in order for it to work.. Carrots, pineapple etc are soluble fibres.. Lotz more.. If you google you'll find them..
Sadly I cud make you a list of what works for me, but it might make you worse.. So its all trial and error..

Thanks for this,I will have a look,yea I agree that it's all trial and error :0)

Dubchick81 said:

I see nuts and seeds are on the list which is good as I want to have them again as used to have them both a long time ago.Maybe I should have a think about adding some bits to the shopping list :0)

I see nuts and seeds are on the list which is good as I want to have them again as used to have them both a long time ago.Maybe I should have a think about adding some bits to the shopping list :0)
Yea I don't like nuts, so never pay attention to that (lol) but I add linseed to my porridge.. Aldi do a lovely Linseed Crunch that I get.. Its got pumpkin seed, sunflower seeds, honey, cranberries, n almonds in it.. Its delish :) Really nice on yer porridge in place of sweetener :)

Dubchick81 said:
Yea I don't like nuts, so never pay attention to that (lol) but I add linseed to my porridge.. Aldi do a lovely Linseed Crunch that I get.. Its got pumpkin seed, sunflower seeds, honey, cranberries, n almonds in it.. Its delish :) Really nice on yer porridge in place of sweetener :)

That sounds really nice,have used mixed seeds before and sunflower,think we are going to Morrisons tomorrow so will see what's in there!
I used to have nuts on top of my Museli!

Ok didn't plan on having this especially as i'd had a crunchie already today,but OH said a sundae is a must on my birthday ;0)
I said to him bout my weight gain worry this week due to lack of exercise and totm but as he said,I've done well and any weight gained I can get back off!

Attachments

• image-4149866618.jpg
    image-4149866618.jpg
    368.7 KB · Views: 32
  • image-607043725.jpg
    image-607043725.jpg
    385.8 KB · Views: 32
  • image-994685732.jpg
    image-994685732.jpg
    410.7 KB · Views: 32
Exactly it would be rude not to have a sundae on your bday!! :) x

OH is right its your birthday week hun enjoy it. Xx