Daisy's Diary!

Morning daisy, how r u today xx

Morning hun how's your back? Xx

Glad Uve had a lie in Hun! Do u need to go back docs this week? What exactly caused the fainting the infection? Xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

He said go back if back doesn't get better but thankfully it is,I think the fainting was to do with the pain in my back as it really hurt then straight after felt sick and as soon as I said that to the OH I felt faint.

bulldogdaisy said:
OH's student money is through so we can get some different bits while food shopping,still on a budget but nice to live a little :0)

That's great news hun xx

bulldogdaisy said:
Have booked the dog in for a check up at the vets tomorrow as well..haircut for me soon ;0)

Brilliant stuff. Xx

Dubchick81 said:
Morning hun.. Nice you had a wee lie in.. As u say, nice to catch up on sleep..
Glad your back is getting better day by day too.. Just still take it easy.. Don't want to rush it.. x

Morning :0)
Yea I just said that to the OH bout my back as food shopping today and I'm doing dinner and we have to go into town to his bank so I've asked OH to wash up again as its easy to do too much too soon once things start feeling better!
Lie in was nice plus it gets more comfortable lying in bed then sitting up!

OH's student money is through so we can get some different bits while food shopping,still on a budget but nice to live a little :0)

Oh that's good news. It can get you down can't it - feeling like you're penny pinching all the time. Enjoy!

moonwatcher said:
Oh that's good news. It can get you down can't it - feeling like you're penny pinching all the time. Enjoy!

Indeed! OH owned the bank loads so still tight but not as bad as what is has been the last few months and it should right itself abit more when he gets paid again at the end of December!

Indeed! OH owned the bank loads so still tight but not as bad as what is has been the last few months and it should right itself abit more when he gets paid again at the end of December!

Oh good to more money in December! I know what you mean, when things have been really tight for a while, even a small amount extra to spend on things you have been putting off, can make a huge difference and really lift your spirits. My OH has been self employed for most of our married life (not now, thankfully) and I've been there more times than I like to remember, so I get where you are coming from.

moonwatcher said:
Oh good to more money in December! I know what you mean, when things have been really tight for a while, even a small amount extra to spend on things you have been putting off, can make a huge difference and really lift your spirits. My OH has been self employed for most of our married life (not now, thankfully) and I've been there more times than I like to remember, so I get where you are coming from.

Yea even just getting the WW mag today was good and some different foodie bits that I haven't had in a long time!

I've had a think today..am still doing WW but while I'm still not 100% I'm not counting/pointing,I will still be weighing my food and generally being good but I don't think extra worry will help right now,like I've been told by a couple of people how tired and washed out I look so I got some lucozade today but begrudge counting it,OH reckons it's best to get myself well and keep my energy up which is right,not using being poorly as a excuse to pig out though!
Have brought good foods today with only a hint of naughties going in the trolley ;0)

bulldogdaisy said:
I've had a think today..am still doing WW but while I'm still not 100% I'm not counting/pointing,I will still be weighing my food and generally being good but I don't think extra worry will help right now,like I've been told by a couple of people how tired and washed out I look so I got some lucozade today but begrudge counting it,OH reckons it's best to get myself well and keep my energy up which is right,not using being poorly as a excuse to pig out though!
Have brought good foods today with only a hint of naughties going in the trolley ;0)

You have to do what's right for you hun. Extra stress really won't help xxx

Back