Daisy's Diary!

Only three? ;0)
Yea.. that's all I have.. But I have it with pasta too.. Not just three little meatballs sitting on my plate :) And possible garlic bread depending on what PP's I have left :D

bulldogdaisy said:
Lol I've missed something ;0)

Just Frances and her filthy mind LOL

Dubchick81 said:
Yea.. that's all I have.. But I have it with pasta too.. Not just three little meatballs sitting on my plate :) And possible garlic bread depending on what PP's I have left :D

Aww ok,I normally have five,piggy that I am lol

bulldogdaisy said:

I would have 8 lol love meatballs xx

No you're not at all.. I just have more with mine.. As in pasta AND garlic bread...
I CAN eat more.. I just know that 3 fills me so that's all I put on my plate.. I'll always hav an extra couple waiting just in case i'm not satisfied :D
I believe you,on the main page I can see something to do with filth on Frances's page ;0)
Yea... But the filth was to explain that it wasn't intended in a filth way.. It was all very innocent.. until Nessa came along... :p :D

Dubchick81 said:
No you're not at all.. I just have more with mine.. As in pasta AND garlic bread...
I CAN eat more.. I just know that 3 fills me so that's all I put on my plate.. I'll always hav an extra couple waiting just in case i'm not satisfied :D

Yea... But the filth was to explain that it wasn't intended in a filth way.. It was all very innocent.. until Nessa came along... :p :D

Yea if you know 3 fills you up then it totally makes sense to have that amount!
Lol ok bout on your diary,am sure Nessa will say its the other way around lol ;0)

Ok so I may have started the whole filth thing!! On Serhas diary BUT Frances is continuing the filth lol

By the way I could only manage 8 small balls not 8 whoppers!!

nessa123 said:
Ok so I may have started the whole filth thing!! On Serhas diary BUT Frances is continuing the filth lol

Lol fair enough with the filth ;0)
Nowt wrong with 8 small balls ;0)

No Nessa... That's not quite how it happened.. I simply pointed out that I wasn't being filthy so you wouldn't insinuate that i was. .And then it continued... So... It wasn't reeeeeaaalllly me.. lol You should be called Diana (dirty Diana..... ha ha ha ha)

Dubchick81 said:
No Nessa... That's not quite how it happened.. I simply pointed out that I wasn't being filthy so you wouldn't insinuate that i was. .And then it continued... So... It wasn't reeeeeaaalllly me.. lol You should be called Diana (dirty Diana..... ha ha ha ha)

LOL and you should be called Mary right?! Lol

Tonight's dinner paprika chicken (in a bag)rice and peas,was a rebel and didn't have brown rice!

Attachments

• image-56333807.jpg
    image-56333807.jpg
    394.6 KB · Views: 27
Dinner looks lovely and yay to the car!! Xx

Back