Daisy's Diary!

Emmaline said:
Great stuff Daisy...getting to your goal and maintaining!!

Why don't you get the "Maintaining" sign on your profile?

Thanks Emm,it's not my original goal weight so I may lose more weight at a later date,so no change on the profile as yet :0)

moonwatcher said:
Doing a bit more catching up this afternoon. I see you are maintaining at the moment at your healthy weight. Congrats. :) You seem a bit subdued for you though - hope everything is OK?

Thanks Pat :0) have been busy and a bit stressed but I will be back properly soon,can't keep me away lol ;0)

Thanks Pat :0) have been busy and a bit stressed but I will be back properly soon,can't keep me away lol ;0)

Busy can be OK, but not the stressed bit! Hope you are soon back to normal. xxx

Sounds like relaxing about food and aiming to maintain for now is going well x

xxweemzxx said:
Aww so pleased your maintaining :) I am a firm believer that there is an optimum body weight that differs from person to person, so if that's where your body wants to be then it will do its best to stay there, maybe that's just where u are just now!! xxxx

Thanks Em,I agree with what you are saying :0)

Hi daisy haven't been on here for a while so thought I'd pop on and say hi :D hope your ok?! By the sounds of it your doing great weight wise :) very impressed!! I've started a new journey again...just healthy eating and exercising and so far I've lost 6 pounds in 2 weeks :) I've also got my operation on Friday so fretting about that alot as need to stay in over night :/ eekk!! But least if will be done before Christmas :) xx

Hi Hun,am good thanks,will be taking my daughter and the dogs home soon and will spend some of the evening there.Hope you're well Hun :0)
I'm good thank you.. And I hope you are too? x

*_*cupcake*_* said:
Hi daisy haven't been on here for a while so thought I'd pop on and say hi :D hope your ok?! By the sounds of it your doing great weight wise :) very impressed!! I've started a new journey again...just healthy eating and exercising and so far I've lost 6 pounds in 2 weeks :) I've also got my operation on Friday so fretting about that alot as need to stay in over night :/ eekk!! But least if will be done before Christmas :) xx

Hi Hun,good luck for Friday,I hope all is going well with your new job,well done on a brilliant weight loss.
Let me know when you can how your op goes please,good to hear from you and thanks about my weight loss :0)

Hey Hun just popping in I hope all is well xx

Back