Dale's Diary

5lbs! Fantastic :D

Thanks gals! What a gorgeous day today - freezing cold this morning, but the sun is shining and the birds are tweeting outside my office window so I am a happy bunny. I walked to work across the park this morning, crunching merrily through the frosty grass and singing to myself. (Actually singing quite loudly to anyone in earshot. Fortunately it was early so nobody came to take me away).

Can't wait for my lunchtime walk today and I have been very good and eaten a pack and a half in preparation - thanks for the good advice SB. Have now come to terms with the fact that all I can stomach are shakes and bars and I don't have to love them, I just have to make sure I eat them.

Thanks for all the great support - right back at ya!
:wavey:

dale said:
Thanks Sunshine, I've been feeling a bit battered by the level of negative response to my post about drinking so nice to see a friendly message. Anyway, putting that behind me... :bolt:

I have to say I felt some of the responses were pretty harsh but anyway!
;)
You're doing amazingly well!
Keep it up!
X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I agree with Magiclove.... slightly harsh....

Another good loss, well done and keep it up. Your creative style of writing is good fun!

My Wiifit is staring at me gathering dust and waiting for me to get started, this week will be the week I do it I think. x

Thanks TBSX! Lets make a pact to start the Wii this week - I look forward to hearing how you get on.

Just got back from WI lost 6lb, I am buzzing!!

Its a dealio with the Wiifit, I will dust it off! Could take a whiloe lol xx

6lbs - well done you!.

Walked before work and at lunchtime again today and really enjoyed it. Will definitely be on the Wiifit tomorrow as well as taking the noble hound to the park (day off - woohoo) so my exercise programme is well under way and I'm already feeling fit and fierce! :character00115:

But... (isn't there always a butt ho ho) I've been noticing a bit of a side effect of all this activity, that I am starting to feel hungry again later in the day. And this is in the week when I am actually following the good advice of Pinkie, Slenda and others and eating all my packs. What the ...?? I know exercising burns energy but I thought we weren't supposed to get hungry on LL. What to do? I feel it is a good thing to be upping my exercise levels, but this new development is making me question the whole deal. :confused: phooey.

Hey dale, i usually find if i up my water intake it slows down my hunger pangs. Eeek don't question it! From what i've read so far you've been enjoying the "new development" :p.

I hope you enjoy your lovely walks everyday even more hah :p and yes start using the wii!

Note to self: Take my own advice :p

Enjoy your day dale!

Hey Dale... Good girl to taking our advice re eating all your packs... hehe... ;)

Re getting hungrier these days, to be honest, I started finding that too, about 1 month or so into doing LLT...

However, I hadn't made any significant changes to my exercise routine, so it might not be down to the new active you! Lol... I read somewhere that it takes our bodies a few weeks to adjust to using fat as energy. Once it does, it starts using the ketones in a very efficient way. One side-effect of this is the bad-breath can subside a little... (woohoo!) but I'm thinking possibly our hunger returning slightly could be a side effect too? I'm sure others will respond, as I could be mistaken... it's a guess, but as it happened to me too, could be something in it... :)

xx

Are you drinking enough?
I've never been massive with water intake and I have to say I do have days where I feel hungrier than others.
:(

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Im not sure if were really feeling hungry are we? Ive been told its all in my head? I mean i dont get a rumbly belly or that really sicky feeling i get when ive not eaten for ages. Only things i can think of are its all in your head, your not drinking enough or maybe its time for a pack. Or i could be wrong and maybe we all are actually Hungry haha :p

Ok chaps, its update time. Drinking more water was good advice (thanks Cass and poor Mags :patback:) as not only has it given me something to do when I start feeling hungry, those extra trips to the loo really help with my step count. Not 100% certain of that as still waiting for my pedometer (huff), but all those little waltzes down the corridor with my legs firmly clamped together must at least be doing wonders for my thigh muscles.

On the real exercise front, I've had 3 days of morning and lunchtime walks this week which just shows you what a shared goal can do and the fear of your collective (not so) silent judgement! AND ... drumroll... I finally broke out the Wiifit last night and had a jolly good aerobic session - well, 30 mins is good for me! :whacky068:
(apologies for suddenly sounding like a gym teacher, must be all those exercise endorphins having their wicked way with me ;) ) What's more, I have faithfully stuck to my four packs a day and 2-3 litres of water so feeling very virtuous and pleased with myself.
:angel09:
On the downside, I had a sneaky peak at the scales this morning and there doesn't seem to be much movement. Ggrrrr. But every cloud has a silver lining and this one came from the dear rhino, remarking last night that he could see I had lost weight because I now "just about fit into" my pink t-shirt.
Taking that from whence it comes: a compliment of the highest order.

So TBSX (would love to know what that stands for), Cass and any other dusty Wii owners, the challenge is so on! Love to hear your Wii experiences (and then I might share my wii age with you :eek: )

Have a great weekend all you lovely people xxx
:party0023:

Well done you for stepping up with the water and the exercise, you really are going for this challenge now.

Alas, I have to admit that I got as far as buying new batteries for the Wii, but I haven't been near it becuase I have been away all week :7600:, so it's been gathering more dust! Ooops! I really do want to boost my weightloss and know that I will have to exercise to do this, so I pledge to get the chuffing Wiifit out this weekend!!!!

I am pleased with how well it is still going with the foodpacks and I am even managing almost 4 litres a day of the disgusting liquid!! Its no Vodka thats for sure lol!

Now to answer your question about TBSX, it stands for..........wait for it.......Tough But Sexy X........... disappointed now arent you lol !?! :giggle:x

Have a great weekend & keep up the good work! x

Not disappointed at all T - "tough but sexy" is great. You go girl! :girlpower:

Aw thank you, lol couldnt think of anything else to you ha ha x

The only Wii experience I have is the other kind of wee
:sick0019:
I' ve also been wondering what TBSX stood for. So you'll be even more TBSXY soon.

Aw thanks wouldnt mind losing the tough bit, that image doesnt really reflect who I am on the inside, a sensitive soul searching for approval. When I get to just the sexy bit i am hoping that will give the confidence to shine the real ME through :character00238: xx

The only Wii experience I have is the other kind of wee
:sick0019:

Hehehehe - SB that cracked me up, was just thinking about wii-ing this morning and had a little giggle to myself.

BTW, that is one of the most disturbing smilies I have ever seen! Thank goodness my troubles in that department are at the other end of the spectrum... (TMI, I know :D)

Back