Dale's Diary

:eek::eek::eek: WI tonight! Keep me away from those evil scales - their eyes follow me around the room.... :eek::eek::eek:

You'll do great after all the hard work you've put in this week. I don't have my wi till thurs, but I'm feeling very positive. Put clothes on today and they look better on me. :)
I will also take the Wii challenge. I will dust it off and have a go. I did get it out the other week with all my good intentions but it didn't work so I have new batteries and will give it another go 2moro.
I can empathise with you Dale about uni. i am also at uni. On a mon I get here at 8am and get home at 9pm. Loooong day. But I sipping on my water till my next pack.
Knock them scales out with your weightloss :D

Good luck tonight Dale, mine is tomorrow, I am feeling slightly less optimistic even though I am 100% abstinent, not sure why though. Let us know how you get on. x

Good Luck Dale x

Dale.................rhymes with.....................scale
:scale:
Good luck xx

Dale rhymes with snail... only 2lbs! Too gutted to type. *sob:cry:

Don't worry Dale. 2lbs. Me too - the same.
Me wonders if maybe too much exercise? :confused:

i only lost 3lbs in week 3... a loss is a loss hun xx

Aww, don't be gutted dale! 2lbs is a great loss in my world! ;)

You're doing really well hunny! It's coming off, that's the main thing!

xx

You are still heading in the right direction. I had a two pound loss (see below) but I had really up'ed by exercise and was neglecting my water intake. Look at what you have lost in total - just think would any other plan give you such a big average weekly loss. You can do this!

Thanks everyone, your messages really helped.

Just wanted to leave a quick message in case anyone misses me. I have to go back to South Africa urgently as we have had a close family bereavement and I am needed. I will be flying out tomorrow. I don't know how or if I will be able to stay with LL whilst away but I will do my best, bearing in mind that I don't want to make a song and dance about myself at such a difficult time. I hope I will be able to check in occasionally but if not will be back amongst you all at the beginning of March. Dxx

Aw sorry to hear about your loss Dale, take care, catch up soon x

Oh no... dale... :(

Sorry to hear that hunny... we'll miss you on here... x

Take care anyway, have a good flight, and sorry again to hear of your loss... thinking of you... and we'll see you when you get back...

xx

Sorry to hear that and good luck Hun xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thinking of you dale.
And try not to worry too much about LL if you stick with it you stick with it if not you dont, but we will all be here waiting for you when you come back.
Hope your ok
Take Care, Safe trip xx

Sometimes life just takes over Dale. You come back to us when you are ready. Your family needs you now.
:wave_cry:

Take care of yourself honey.

sorry for ur loss dale..... have a safe trip xxx

Back