Dale's Diary

Good Luck dale on your weight loss journey.
Cathy

Thanks Cathy, right back at ya!

Oooh, what a rotten week! Maybe I should have insisted on an "induction" meeting with my LLC before starting again, or at least been able to attend a class (she was unwell last week) but I have struggled and failed bitterly this week. So disappointed! :break_diet:

I just don't seem to be able to do Lite - once food is on the table (metaphorically and really) I am not finding it very easy to limit myself - a little bit of this and a little bit of that and suddenly whatever it is I am doing it certainly isn't a diet. :party0051: Bad Dale! Bad, stupid, spineless Dale!!

Strangely enough, that little rant actually made me feel a bit better (along with a little cry :cry:).

Wish me luck for WI tonight.... :(

Good Luck with your weight in.
Tomorrow is a new day put the last week behind you and move forward.
Cathy

Please done be so horrible to yourself. This will pass and you will move on xx

Thanks gals - glad I got it off my chest but yes, probably a bit of an over-reaction. Maybe TOM? TMI? haha!:D

Good chat with my LC last night and not bad result on the WI - 5lbs :)

Loving the result of the weigh in and glad the LLC is offering you the support you need.

Keep kicking the plan till you get where you need to be xx

Great loss but now you need to keep those crooked thoughts in check, don't fool yourself into thinking you had a blip and lost weight so you can do it again. The trick is to refocus and break each day down into realistic chinks, good luck my lovely xxx

Last edited:
Thanks LadyT. You are so right - I wish I had read your post earlier but instead I went off into some strange never never land today and completely lost the plot. But, tomorrow is another day and I will get back on that saddle first thing - yeehaaa!

dale said:
Thanks LadyT. You are so right - I wish I had read your post earlier but instead I went off into some strange never never land today and completely lost the plot. But, tomorrow is another day and I will get back on that saddle first thing - yeehaaa!

Good luck today, keeping busy is the key xx

Back