• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

damn education!!!!!

S: 12st2lb C: 15st2lb G: 5st2lb Loss: -3st0lb(-24.71%)
i used to think uni was so much fun and couldnt wait to come to uni and now i see the reality of it:

u stay awake till 6am finishing an essay, then wake up at 7 to get ready for uni. have lectures till 4. and then it takes 2.5 hours to get back home instead of 20 minutes - cos the trains were cancelled!!!!

*is not an ice cube*

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Yasmine

One last chance
S: 13st10lb C: 11st10lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 24.9 Loss: 2st0lb(14.58%)
Damn...that sounds so sucky! I thought Uni was fun, well, worth going and stuff.

Lectures are that long?.......That...sucks.

i stayed awake all night to do my law essay and then went to a law lecture. i had two lectures. theyre about 3 hours each with a gap in the middle!

and all i wanted to do was come home and eat summat yummy :(

Yasmine

One last chance
S: 13st10lb C: 11st10lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 24.9 Loss: 2st0lb(14.58%)
GOD DAMN! I cannot sit down in the same place for more than 1 hour without getting extremely uncomfy. Aww yeah, I know that feeling. You just want to have something to eat. But don't worry, after a few weeks, you'll actually start wanting to have the shakes. That's how I am when I come back home form college. All I hear in my mind is

'SHAAAAAAAAAAKE!!!'

i wish i got the stage where i wanted a shake when i get home! cant picture myself in a few weeks time! :s i dont have a problem with lectures. its the sitting at the train station for hours on end!

Rhian26

S: 12st5lb C: 11st8lb G: 10st5lb BMI: 28.7 Loss: 0st11lb(6.36%)
God i hate public transport!! I really feel for you. Used to be the same for me when i was at college xx

S: 20st7lb C: 20st7lb G: 9st4lb BMI: 44.9 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Just think after ya will be finished ya will be rearing to go back in so just enjoy it while ya can and think of all the benefits of being a student!!

mark101

S: 16st5lb C: 16st1lb G: 14st0lb Loss: 0st4lb(1.75%)
I second and third that! Uni was the best days of my life, maybe because i was doing media studies, less work than law though! I'd love to be back there!!

Purpleangel

Silver Member
S: 14st7lb C: 13st7lb Loss: 1st0lb(6.9%)
i miss my uni days - the second you start full time work life as you know it is over! You have much more free time.

i wouldn't want to go back to the work side of uni.....however the social side was great :D

i feel your pain re public transport - i live in london and have to deal with its lameness every single day...sigh

i guess we just focus on the good things and try n forget the bad things (once the ice defrosts off u!) xx

S: 18st7lb C: 18st7lb G: 12st0lb Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
mark, i did mine in English Language and Lit.. which meant a zillion books and a zillion essays!.. but lets face it we always had time to party! heheh.. even when we had an essay to hand in in the morning. tbh the thing i miss most about uni is living with my lovely friends!... i'd go back just to live with them again.

Mikey18

S: 20st11lb C: 14st6lb G: 14st6lb BMI: 24.6 Loss: 6st5lb(30.58%)
haha, I know how your feeling - apart from the staying up till 6am :eek: - touch wood, I wont have an essay like that till the 2nd year :p

and yes public transport is a b*****d...specially when theres kids screaming and people telling you to turn your mp3 player down, and not saying anything to the 13year old kids jumping everywhere...*sigh*

the only good thing about uni is probably the SU Bar...and the student nights + discounts :p

which uni are you at btw?

im at the uni of leeds :) u?

all my books were tiny till i got to the bloomin law module - then i was carrying bloody encyclopedias home!!! pffft

Mikey18

im at Hull University (Scarborough campus) was gonna go the the Uni of Leeds, but decided on something a bit more close to home ^^

haha, yeah, first book I had to buy was a little A5 journal style thing....then it moved up to a 800page A4 book.

heheheh! i didnt buy any books :D theres an extra special feeling abt returning books once u've finished ur asignment - which u wont get if the books r still there glaring at u! (and vice versa im sure)

what do u study?

Mikey18

hmmm, never thought of that...wasted like £125 on books ¬_¬, to be fair though...the library is pretty bad :p

im studying Design for Digital media - its shockingly boring...dont actually start on the decent stuff till later on this year ^^

when did you start your course?

wow. i wudnt be able to sleep after "wasting" that much money on books heehee. our libraries quite bad but if u be a nerd and go there 1st then u can get pretty good ones :)

do u get to make computer games?

Mikey18

haha, yeah im kinda nerdy... i tend to be the first to lecures...that just to get to the back though (SLEEP TIME YAY)

nah, the course is prettymuch based around designing websites/adverts/movies & music - the main reason I picked the course was because I wanna get into the advertising buisness, make mighty money :D

what course are you doing, is it solely law or law & business?

ahh i see :D yeh marketing is good money :) we did a marketing module in business studies in college and now every time i watch an advert i can spot exactly how theyre trying to fool u into believing sumthing thats not entirely true! (or true at all for that matter) lol!

i study social work actually :) law is an important part of it obviously :)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Slimming World 2
Slimming World - Weight Loss Diary 2
Exante 9
Slim And Save 5
Slim And Save 18