Damn!

KingMaker79

Well I've been suffering with a chest infection this week and it got really bad as I also have asthma so the docs prescribed me anti-biotics and steroids :mad:.

So to cut a long story short I will be off TFR while on medication but will be eating sensibly pretty much following the refeed sheet.

anyway astalavista!

aw poor you! but your nearly at goal so even do the refeed week until your meds stop,save yourself coming back with extra to lose? mind you,those losses of yours are amazing so if extra pounds do creep back they'll be gone in a few days! hope you get well soon ;)

Yeah "I'll be back" keeping track on the food to keep inline with the re-feed guidelines. Then back on TFR for a few more weeks.

How rubbish for you, i hope you get better soon.....be good to yourself and we will see you when you get better

i know exactly how you feel. ive just had a chest infection and a kidney infection so have been off the shakes for 11 days. im feeling much better so im jumping back on the wagon today : ) hope your feeling better soon x

Back