Danii' propoints diary I will shrink again diary!

Danii

Banned
Morning all I'm new to the forum but not to ww I did very well in 2009 I lost 3 stones. But have regained 1 stone back on.

So today is a fresh start on pro points I'm joining a class at 5:30pm tonight :) I'm aiming to be 10 stone 7 for Christmas :)!
My starting weight is 12.2 :( I will be posting daily I'm looking forward to meeting you all ... Danii' x

Hey Danni, here to follow ur diary! 3 stone is fab, you did well just putting one back on! i've been doin pro points since it started so if you want to know points of anything ect just give us a shout! :) . Good luck xx

Hey Danni, here to follow ur diary! 3 stone is fab, you did well just putting one back on! i've been doin pro points since it started so if you want to know points of anything ect just give us a shout! :) . Good luck xx
Hello and thank you for your post chick :) I'm on my way to work now now even thou I'm joining my class tonight I'm starting pro points today I've had a yogurt for 4 pp mow need to pop to Tesco's to buy lunch :)
How much weight have you lost on pro points so far? I will also catch up with your diary x

Hello and thank you for your post chick :) I'm on my way to work now now even thou I'm joining my class tonight I'm starting pro points today I've had a yogurt for 4 pp mow need to pop to Tesco's to buy lunch :)
How much weight have you lost on pro points so far? I will also catch up with your diary x

Haha my phone is the same! Well I've been off n on weight watchers for years! At my heaviest I was 12 st 5, I'm now 10st 4, target weight is 9 st 7! Xx

Danni good luck! I just started my diary today and restarted my weight loss too!

You will loose all the weight u need to and just think of the fab outfit you will be wearing for xmas

Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thank you girls :) I'm leaving work to join my class now. So nervous lol.
Feel fat today size 12's are so tight it's unbelieveable, I got to goal in 2009 and felt so fab in size 10 boyfriend jeans :) :)
Thanx for your support xx

Evening all well im back home its a very busy class with a lovely slim leader :) i weigh 12.3 on there scales ........ so im starting tomorrow now. Ive had a chippy dinner and large chocolate lol lol

I need to find something filling for my lunch at work so need to a big shop on the weekend.. i cant wait to feel lighter again.

I did find in Tesco's ww mini cookies in small packets at 2pp.. so will have them in the evening when i fancy something sweet.

bring on the weight lossssssss x

You'll get there chick, I always have a night off points on weigh day! Mini cookies sound yum! they do mini packs of party rings, Oreo cookies ect at 3 pp, didn't think that was bad n doesn't feel
Like diet food xx

Good morning day 1

B muesli 50g 5pp
Milk semi skim 142 ml 2pp =7pp

S banana , apple 0pp

L lentil & bacon soup 6pp
Ww mini cookies 2pp

D ww meal 6pp
With mixed veggies 0pp
Fromage frais yogurt 4p

25/29.... :) 4pp left :)

Zumba class tonight for 45mins :)

Last edited:
Danii said:
Good morning day 1

B muesli 50g 5pp
Milk semi skim 142 ml 2pp =7pp

S banana , apple 0pp

L lentil & bacon soup 6pp
Ww mini cookies 2pp

D ww meal 6pp
With mixed veggies 0pp
Fromage frais yogurt 4p

25/29.... :) 4pp left :)

Zumba class tonight for 45mins :)

Looking good Danii,

How do u find the zumba?

Morning all day2 :)
I haven't planned for today so tired this morning.
So I'm thinking today will go like this
B- muesli 5pp , grapes 0pp
S- ww cookies 2pp
L- cuppa soup 2pp naan bread 4pp
D-??
E- spin class :)
13/29 so far

Hello all well I tried to do a vlcd exante today and failed only lasted four hours lol..!!
So back on the ww wagon and no more changing lol
B- exante shake 3.5pp
L- cuppa soup 3pp
Ww cookies 2pp
2 curly wurly 6pp
Grapes 0pp
D chicken popcorn 6pp beans 2pp
Yogurt 4pp
26/29 :)
3 saved as I'm in bed with a mad headache booo :(

How's everyones day been? Danii

Last edited:
Can anyone tell me what are the lowest pp packet noodles please?

Super noodles low fat ones chicken & herb and sweet thai chilli are 9 pp and the chillo chicken are 8 pp

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back