Total Solution Danii's holiday diary.... x

Good afternoon Danii, hope you're staying on track hun :hug99: xx

Thank you everyone.. i can only get on weekends now but anyway i lost 2.5 lbs this week.... yay 3 lbs left to get back into the 11's... im very excited lol even thou ive been here soooooooo many times before.

xx

Good morning Danii :woohoo: Well done! So glad you're seeing the scales go down again. Hang on in there and fingers crossed you'll be welcoming the 11s next weigh in hun :hug99: xx

Good afternoon Danii. Thinking of you and hoping you're still managing to stay motivated and on track :hug99: xx

Good morning Danii, just checking in to remind you that we all have 100% faith in you. Stay positive and motivated hun :hug99: xx

Evening all well here i am.. tut tut i know. i have booked a holiday for next month to Las vegas... haha on 22nd August for 10 nights. so here i am i know i can lose the weight in time now. I went into Tesco's today brought a denim shorts size 10.

so tomorrow is day 1 i had to order a months supply weigh ins will be saturday mornings.:D im here to shift the weight for good. Danii

Danii said:
Evening all well here i am.. tut tut i know. i have booked a holiday for next month to Las vegas... haha on 22nd August for 10 nights. so here i am i know i can lose the weight in time now. I went into Tesco's today brought a denim shorts size 10.

so tomorrow is day 1 i had to order a months supply weigh ins will be saturday mornings.:D im here to shift the weight for good. Danii

Wow thats got to be the motivation you need! I would love to go there..soo jealous ;-)

Good luck for day 1 x

Good morning Danii. Wow at Las Vegas holiday! Motivation enough! Hope your weekend was fab and your week ahead is even more so! :hug99: xx

wow 5 days no post... still 100% on TS im down 6 lbs so far. Hope everyones well x

wow 5 days no post... still 100% on TS im down 6 lbs so far. Hope everyones well x

Good on you Danii, keep on keeping on. Did you get my txt??

Hey guys i wish there were more ppl around i read daily but just dont post. Im watching BB now with a shake, im doing great this week.

No scales for a while it seems to be working lol

Ali i got flavoured water mailic acid ones :)

Danii said:
Hey guys i wish there were more ppl around i read daily but just dont post. Im watching BB now with a shake, im doing great this week.

No scales for a while it seems to be working lol

Ali i got flavoured water mailic acid ones :)

Sipping away at my strawberry n kiwi malic acid water :) I love home bargains lol

Danii said:
Hahaha flavoure is much nicer. how's your day going? x

So far so good :) Cold tho lol. Wish this rain would stop need to get out! Fed up indoors and more likely to cheat, I know I won't 'cos I need to get to gaol but the temptations are there :(

Ali have u changed your goal weight? i do wonder if i will ever seeeeeeeee the 10's LOL

Back