Total Solution Danii's holiday diary.... x

Danii said:
Ali have u changed your goal weight? i do wonder if i will ever seeeeeeeee the 10's LOL

No goal has always been 10st 7 When I started last Sept that seemed a very long way off but now I know it can be done if I knuckle down to it.
Must get in the 11's first tho :p

No goal has always been 10st 7 When I started last Sept that seemed a very long way off but now I know it can be done if I knuckle down to it.
Must get in the 11's first tho :p
oh right ok... im the same need to see the 11's AGAIN.. lol:sigh:

Hello Danii, am so glad you're staying on track!

Well done on the 6lbs :woohoo: fabulous loss, well proud of you :hug99: xx

Hi danii, hope you're ok. I've been fine just sorting out new phone...cannot get minimins app on it so have to use work phone or laptop x

Diet wise no issues just TOTM so not expecting a big loss just want to see 11's...

Thanks guys im a lb down this morning :) yay lol how is everyone? x

Sounds like you're going great guns Danii, well done you! I've got some strawberry water from Tesco, makes a nice change (& also gives a bit of variety to a vanilla or banana shake!!) :)

Danii said:
Thanks guys im a lb down this morning :) yay lol how is everyone? x

Hi danii, that's great news. I'm expecting an sts this week even though I've been TS all week...my fault for not doing it properly for the last weeks (and TOTM just finished) might just get a couple of lbs off by wi...fingers crossed!!

Well done on your loss. That's great. Oh and in response to your earlier post to me (which I just saw, oops!). I'm back on slim and save but have starting refeeding now as I'm a size 10 so don't want to get to size 8 and then refeed cos that will be too skinny - even for me!

Hi Danii how you doing?

Hey hun, how's things? xx

Hi Danii, just reading through your posts and spotted youre going to be in vegas the same time as me! We are only going for 7 days on 26th August, for our honeymoon as we get married on 25th August! Where are you staying? On the strip?

yayyy half a stone in 2 weeks :)
Thanks Ali :)

Sounds like you're going great guns Danii, well done you! I've got some strawberry water from Tesco, makes a nice change (& also gives a bit of variety to a vanilla or banana shake!!) :)
Hello MissP im going to stock up on more this weekend, how are u doing on the diet? x

Hi danii, that's great news. I'm expecting an sts this week even though I've been TS all week...my fault for not doing it properly for the last weeks (and TOTM just finished) might just get a couple of lbs off by wi...fingers crossed!!
Hey shell how was wi ? good i hope chick x

Well done on your loss. That's great. Oh and in response to your earlier post to me (which I just saw, oops!). I'm back on slim and save but have starting refeeding now as I'm a size 10 so don't want to get to size 8 and then refeed cos that will be too skinny - even for me!
OMG u luuckkkyyy lady you :) i will pop over now xx

Hi Danii how you doing?
hard Ali lol but still at it.

Hey hun, how's things? xx
clair are u back with us all hun? hope ure well x

Hi Danii, just reading through your posts and spotted youre going to be in vegas the same time as me! We are only going for 7 days on 26th August, for our honeymoon as we get married on 25th August! Where are you staying? On the strip?
Hello nice to hear from u :) im staying at the MGM on the strip :) im so excited lol where are you staying nice? Best of luck with your wedding xx

Hey im here full time everyday from now on:D.. lol ive in to London staying with friends ;) my friends are students so they were skint so i managed to start on exante but WS instead. Im back home doing my washing then a stroll into town for the day.

Im not weighing in till Monday and from then i will do a daily weighing diary i think... will keep me on track till Las vegassss wooo hoo.
Have a lovely day all xx

Where you stayin in Vegas Hun? You been before? xxx

Where you stayin in Vegas Hun? You been before? xxx
yay clair im staying at MGM no my first time and cant blooddddyyy wait lol, i reckon im going to cook over there too lol

u ok? im still on track WI tomorrow:rolleyes:

Danii said:
yay clair im staying at MGM no my first time and cant blooddddyyy wait lol, i reckon im going to cook over there too lol

u ok? im still on track WI tomorrow:rolleyes:

You'll LOVE it, it's the best place in the world EVER!! You gotta look out for a place called panda express, it's a healthy Chinese, meals are all under 500 cals, it's gonna be my first stop when I land hehe sod check in, gimme panda express :D there's one close to MGM ;-)
When do you go?
Good luck for WI but you sure I can't convince you not to ;-) hehe xxx

You'll LOVE it, it's the best place in the world EVER!! You gotta look out for a place called panda express, it's a healthy Chinese, meals are all under 500 cals, it's gonna be my first stop when I land hehe sod check in, gimme panda express :D there's one close to MGM ;-)
When do you go?
Good luck for WI but you sure I can't convince you not to ;-) hehe xxx
well i am wondering if i should daily weigh lol as i feel fine just doing the diet day by day.. :) i go 21st August 4.5 weeks to go it's zooming round fast now.
i will share with the girls that place.. thanks.! how much spending money would u suggest for 10 nights.. OUCH lol

Danii said:
well i am wondering if i should daily weigh lol as i feel fine just doing the diet day by day.. :) i go 21st August 4.5 weeks to go it's zooming round fast now.
i will share with the girls that place.. thanks.! how much spending money would u suggest for 10 nights.. OUCH lol

Depends what your doing?! We took £2,500 and still put £1,000 on our cards!!!
You don't need to pay for drinks tho, play the cheap slots and get all your booze for free ;-)
There are tunz of free things to do tho so be sure to check them out xx

Hello :) scales are so stuck lol but i know why its the lack of water yesterday only had 1/2 litre today ive had 3 litres so this is my focus now. x

Back