Total Solution Danii's holiday diary.... x

Danii said:
Hello :) scales are so stuck lol but i know why its the lack of water yesterday only had 1/2 litre today ive had 3 litres so this is my focus now. x

How bad are we ;) lol

Good evening Danii, good to read that you're staying on track hun :hug99: xx

Hello ladies im here it's my last day on exante tomorrow im not doing very well and im just fed up of the shakes too. So im going to read about weight watchers or Dukan diet now on the forum.

I will let u know what im going to do and let u know, i will start another diary else where.. it's time to admit this diet isnt for me anymore.

Hope your all well xx

Oooh great ive read both plans and im not keen....... now not sure what to do now????

I feel so grumpy about all this messing about but atleast im no heavier than what i was last year lol still a size 12 but really i cant settle till im a 8-10. I have good and bad days on this diet and i read ppl who do this for months solid!!

Calorie counting appeals to me but not sure how many calories to start off with? and all the hassle of counting, so close to Las vegas i need to be acting really quickly.! eeeeekkk

Time to sleep on it i think really x

Last edited:
Afternoon lazy Danii here got up at 12:58pm lol now catching up with Big brother loveeee it ive had a cup of tea so far and 2 babybel cheese's not sure what diet to do ive weighed in at 12.2 :) very happy all i want is to get into the 11's for GOOD again.!!

xx

I just cant win i started dukan today fill full but sick too! See how i feel for the rest of the evening..

Good morning Danii, hoping you're feeling better today. :hug99: xx

Back