Dannielleas diary, time for change.

Thank god for bed time! And I haven't even had a crumb of that cake! So 10 full week 100% nothing else has passed my lips but my 3 products a day! Week 11 day 1 starts I'm the morning! I intend to weigh my self soon as I get up(CDC is away) usually have a early wi anyways then get my run done with :D

Thank god for bed time! And I haven't even had a crumb of that cake! So 10 full week 100% nothing else has passed my lips but my 3 products a day! Week 11 day 1 starts I'm the morning! I intend to weigh my self soon as I get up(CDC is away) usually have a early wi anyways then get my run done with :D

10 full weeks is amazing!! I made 4 (cheated a little nut stayed in ketosis as was a small amount of meat...then blow out at 5 and back on it looking forward to more weight loss for 4 weeks before a pre-planned break for my wife's birthday:)

10 full weeks is amazing!! I made 4 (cheated a little nut stayed in ketosis as was a small amount of meat...then blow out at 5 and back on it looking forward to more weight loss for 4 weeks before a pre-planned break for my wife's birthday:)

Time to kill week 11 with exercise(insert dramatic music) 4weeks is a good start some people I know have tried and lasted a week lost a stone piled it right back on and of course it's all the diets fault...as long as you can forgive you're self and get right back on it, all part of re educating you're self :) good luck with the brake,you are braver than me I think I'd just lose it completely lol bad enough when I smell foods(chocolate) feel like a pervert but whatever gets you through :D Thanks stickie :) x. As for wi...well I'm not happy 1lb down but totm(lasted a full blooming week -_-) so hopefully I'll be back to my usual-2lb. Moving up to step 2 after 12weeks excited and nervous, I have to do step 2 for a least a week then go back to ss if I want.... Some lose more on step 2 (not sure how with more calories) so will see how that goes if the losses end up better then might stay step 2 until target but still 2.5/3 stone to go...it's a lot of money plus shopping on top, I don't suppose it matters all that much as long as I'm healthy! The government really should do more in education about food and the effects it has on the body, something in the paper a few weeks back that annoyed me a child at 10 yrs old and 15stone I think it was .... It's disgusting and in my oppinion child abuse, say NO to junk food! I could go on all day but I won't as I have waffled enough and it's run time :D

Run down! Hardest one yet only managed 1.15 mins of runs on the 2 min segments will keep going at this days program until its done ;) I'm sure I will achieve it in time, sadly the voice cues have stopped working on the free version so will have to pay for it I think it's maybe £1 something! Now breakfast humm what to have...

Mixed it up a bit today :eek: porridge for breakfast at 11!what is this madness?

So pics in the same dress at week 4 and now lets see if I'm changing 2st 1lb down I don't think my belly is so... Rotund. Anything else I'm struggling to see maybe a bit less double chin that I didn't see I had until now, think I should ditch this dress I don't think it does any favors for me

Attachments

• image-104237078.jpg
    image-104237078.jpg
    437.4 KB · Views: 169
  • image-1463402056.jpg
    image-1463402056.jpg
    431.7 KB · Views: 174
  • image-2025982503.jpg
    image-2025982503.jpg
    420.2 KB · Views: 166
  • image-1877097832.jpg
    image-1877097832.jpg
    466 KB · Views: 169
bah posted in the wrong order.., week4, week11, week 11, week4

Humm lunch time I think lemon bar (yum) even though I had breakfast at 11 instead of 9 my body still wants something, I usually have breakfast at 9ish lunch at 1 and dinner around 5... Trying to keep my metabolism going :D

Now I have sat and wrote my shopping list and planed my meals for my first step 2 week (still have this n next week on ss) I'm scared about it! Can't wait til CDC is back from her holidays so I can get a hold of the meals in mins book!

Came up with some strange concoctions for evening meals but oh well... Damn was supposed to get some bullion from Morrisons wanted something savory :( oxo cubes! Do you have any calories?! Are you allowed? :O

Thanks :D I wish it would come off faster but the difference I couldn't see until I snapped those pics this morning

13.3 start weight 11.2 right now and going down!

Seriously want some savory :( just had my last shake of the day and 2 pints of fizzy water

So my mum gave me this I know it's lighter life but I need something badly

Attachments

• image-1958969144.jpg
    image-1958969144.jpg
    487.6 KB · Views: 98
  • image-626968707.jpg
    image-626968707.jpg
    409.7 KB · Views: 87
Since cambridge and lighter life both work from ketosis I'm saying its just about the same as the cambridge bullion

Totally hitting the spot mmm yes I'm defo buying some of the cambridge version will buy some mix a mouse stuff for when I start step 2 so I can have a 'pudding' to use up a shake as 3rd product I don't think I will have room for the food lol

Overdone it on the water today I think, haven't left the loo most of the day lol

Argh! Why oh why does sleep evade me :( getting worse now as I'm starting to get hungry!

Back