Dannielleas diary, time for change.

Argh! Why oh why does sleep evade me :( getting worse now as I'm starting to get hungry!

13.3 start weight 11.2 right now and going down!

I intended to go to bed at about 11:30 yesterday but didn't end up sleeping until well after 1....bank holiday blues :-( back to the office...

Must be something like that fay, hows it going today? i love my full time mummy job but when she stays with her father I'm left twiddling my thumbs, the cleaning laundry everything all done! Suppose it's breakfast time then i shall have a wee walk...humm vanilla shake with a sprinkle of nutmeg so I can fool my brain into thinking egg custard tart! Note to self DO NOT put to much nutmeg in you didn't like it last time and had to really glug it down!

Today is going ok....I have a routine at work where I have breakfast when I arrive around 9:30....will usually have polished off 1 litre of water by 12....I try and hold out until about 2ish before my second shake and get through another litre before home time (which can range between 5 on a good day....5:30 on an average day....6/7/8....etc. on a bad day)....another product when I get home and then my tin of tuna of grilled chicken about 7:30/8....works pretty well.

It had been about 3 months since I had day off other than a weekend so now wishing I had taken another day or two off.

How old is your daughter?

Stick to the routine, sounds like you have it down to an art! :D ohh 3 months that's a long time :/ My daughter is 2 in October...2going on 82 she is just like a little old lady lol :D

Awwww!!!

Nic's neice and nephew are are both almost 2...one is a daddy's girl and screams until she makes herself sick if anyone tries to pick her up other than him (I don't think she even likes her mum that much)....the other is a bouncing, happy, active little boy who just doesnt stop - he's very cute.

Thanks :D I wish it would come off faster but the difference I couldn't see until I snapped those pics this morning

Hi Danielle your doing great and can realky see a difference. Don't worry about small losses muscle weighs more than fat and you are doing a lot of exercise. Well done :)

Hi Danielle your doing great and can realky see a difference. Don't worry about small losses muscle weighs more than fat and you are doing a lot of exercise. Well done :)

Thanks! I'm struggling to see any apart from the belly fat but 2stone must have came from other places aswell! :)

13.3 start weight 11.2 right now and going inwards and onwards! x

Awwww!!!

Nic's neice and nephew are are both almost 2...one is a daddy's girl and screams until she makes herself sick if anyone tries to pick her up other than him (I don't think she even likes her mum that much)....the other is a bouncing, happy, active little boy who just doesnt stop - he's very cute.

They are at that age, little whirlwinds of energy :D

Anyways today... Won a new dress on eBay got a 14 as my black skater dress is a 14 hope it fits! Have bids in on 2 more(won't be buying anything else until I'm in a 12). Eyebrows will be getting done tomorrow feeling good, had all my products for the day vanilla shake with nutmeg(yum yum) lemon bar(lush) and an original porridge also had some bullion so filled my savory cravings for the day, even pushed that boat right out and a had a black coffee! My daughter has been ill so has been a bit of nightmare just can't decide what to do with her wee self :( plus my sister has just been round so she is going to brake her heart when she leaves... It's going to be a long night

Actually think I'm a bit behind on water oh well down the hatch!

Water should be fine now! Not been so good on the cigs front had 4 and now puffing on my vaporiser got an apple pie flavoured medium nicotine oil for it taste pleasant probably why I've used it so much :(

Run is going to be so hard tomorrow because of all the crap on my lungs :( I could kick my self letting that evil weed dictate to me... Tomorrow I'm guna try really hard to just use the vapo

Got another dress from eBay 1more I want and that's all I'm buying until I'm in a 12! I just hope they fit!

Still awake! Grr I want to sleep! What's wrong with me?!!!

This is ridiculous I'm tired but can't sleep and getting hungry! Bah!!

:( I don't think I mind the lack of sleep all that much it's the hunger mainly!

Something to occupy :)

Well .... Everything has gone out the window due to lack of sleep (not diet wise) and having a huge £450 to pay for a system flush on the heating. its this or no hot water, should have seen how black the water in the radiators is. Seriously revolting, at least it happened in the summer small blessings I suppose. So last time I looked at the clock it was 4am had to get up for 8am due to the noise of the flush machine thing... I'd planned to go for a run first thing I'm just too exhausted to move. Had breakfast early strawberry shake and 1ltr of water chugged down! Have my eyebrow shape and tint booked for 1pm was also going to walk in to town but right now I don't feel I can move... The walk in to town is not bad if it wasn't for the main road toxic fumes, it's all down hill and takes about 20/30 mins depending on pace. Think I may have to get some Caffeine down my neck, not sure I can handle a coffee though might Throw up...

Back