Dannielleas diary, time for change.

The supportive one :) ah I'll be right got an appointment with my crazy doctor in the morning so fingers crossed he will shed some light for me I do not want forced back on anti-ds plus I don't think I can have em while on plan anyway so my answer would be a swift f@£& off

13.3 start weight 11.2 right now and going inwards and onwards! x

This 13.3 crap is seriously ticking me off! Why won't you go away blooming thing!!!

So much anger! Lol

Well I fell out of bed this morning when faderhead posted a demo to Facebook and used my voice recording in it! Made my week that has!! <3

Seriously in a party mood tonight! Really want to hit the town and get a few tequila down my neck!! I have been invited out but declined as I know what would happen it's not worth hating my self for even though I really really seriously want to and anyways I know my poor mother wouldn't appreciate me asking her to baby sit after just finishing her night shifts! It's because I'm bored and lonely plus the amount of compliments I've been getting are going to my head, this must stop now! Not going to stop until I'm at goal! If i do go away next week end I have no idea what I'm going to do the compliments are fantastic and all but I'm not ready to start going up the steps I feel I have a long way to go need to be strong and push against it! Weekend boredom hardest part for me it's the boredom I know everyone else is out having fun...

Waffle and slight rage it's because I'm lonely I think

Not feeling to confident about wi on Monday not sure why as I've been 100% but I just don't feel like anything has shifted :l maybe because I've had a bad week and been having milk that's allowed on ss+ meh I'm not sure but we will see, even -1lb is awesome so fingers crossed!

Gemini horoscope for Sep, 28, 2013 (The DailyHoroscope by Comitic) Gemini horoscope for Sep, 28, 2013 You may think you are being positive about a current situation because you are spouting positive words and smiling a lot and telling people that you know everything will work out just right. But deep down, Gemini, you have a fear that it won't work out all right. Deep down you are worried and stressed. You may not show that face to the public, but you are feeling insecure inside. The trick to positive thinking is to convince yourself that what you want to be real is real. If you can do that, you have an excellent chance of succeeding with what is on your mind. -- Copyright (c) The DailyHoroscope by Comitic http://bit.ly/DHmobile. This is right! Had Emran over for a cuppa he leaves after saying I'm so tired etc(is currently in the pub) sends me lovely texts after me saying I'm paranoid given my marriage(all this after talking about strippers again and some girl who people can't understand why he doesn't flirt with her because they have so much in common but she is just a mate....) I suppose what I'm asking for is some advice from an outside perspective... I don't have the balls to say what's on my mind! Terrified about upsetting people because despite what I say on here I'm innocent and genuinely a nice girl... 13.3 start weight 11.2 right now and going inwards and onwards! x

Oh to hell with it! I don't care today I'm having a few (3/4) drinks tonight I need to let my hair down haven't seen a friend in a long time so I'm going there and we will have vodka and soda or possibly diet coke,Might even treat my self to a chicken salad as well as my products. I will hate my self for it but I've been so down I need something to lift my mood! I'm not going away next week as far as I know so the way I'm feeling now is **** it I need something to keep me going before I completely fall apart! I think if I set a limit now and get it firmly in my head that's it I should be ok. I will be expecting a gain :( I really am not sure I want to do it

I'm just Desperate right now I feel if I don't have a day off I will just blow everything

I know I know no story's or excuses. I'm just failing my self

Just need something! I'm bored agitated and feeling lonely.

It's a constant battle in my head :( I feel lost

It's a constant battle in my head :( I feel lost 13.3 start weight 11.2 right now and going inwards and onwards! x
Danniellea I've been reading your diary, you need to let your hair down sometimes and it sounds like tonight is the perfect night to.
You've done amazingly well and will continue to do so.
Have the night off and enjoy yourself x

Thanks Gemma! Cheering my self up a little bit with some of my new clothes! Ok I didn't buy all in one go and the green one was target dress but I don't have the boobs to fill it! I feel I still look pregnant! And still have so much to go!

Attachments

• image-3124104528.jpg
    image-3124104528.jpg
    644.3 KB · Views: 94
  • image-2580598991.jpg
    image-2580598991.jpg
    691.6 KB · Views: 97
  • image-3716617772.jpg
    image-3716617772.jpg
    700.9 KB · Views: 96
  • image-1734789163.jpg
    image-1734789163.jpg
    728.5 KB · Views: 97
  • image-150774344.jpg
    image-150774344.jpg
    661.9 KB · Views: 100
Thanks Gemma! Cheering my self up a little bit with some of my new clothes! Ok I didn't buy all in one go and the green one was target dress but I don't have the boobs to fill it! I feel I still look pregnant! And still have so much to go! 13.3 start weight 11.2 right now and going inwards and onwards! x
You look fantastic and anything but pregnant.
I love the dress with the coloured flowers on, I'm a sucker for a floral dress, I have so many, all of which are to small at the moment.
I don't fill dresses in the boob department either so I usually have to put a couple of stitches in the front.
Hope you have a lovely time if you go out tonight, get one of those outfits on and strut your stuff and enjoy yourself x

You will get back in to em don't worry! :). Well I've shoved my hair n chucked and old dress on that I really need to throw in the bin but I love it had it before I met the ex when it was far to big it's nice to be going in that direction again get this ass back in a 8/10! I just seem to be going backwards I was really happy and positive a few weeks ago now I'm just..meh! If we do have a drink it might relax me but I don't want to have so many I end up wanting a disgusting pizza or even worse a Donna kebab! I wouldn't want that crap in my body... What I really want is a tuna steak and asparagus!! And a big fat camp cocktail but that's defo a no! Plus I'm scared I get drunk and make an fool of my self! Got some back bone and told the boy he's picking me up at 11 no ifs or buts! Might even be able to talk to him about how I actually feel if I've had a few! Xx

Rant and rave on here! So helpful having a way to project how you actually feel who knows some people might relate to it :) the internet has some wonderful things :) x

Rant and rave on here! So helpful having a way to project how you actually feel who knows some people might relate to it :) the internet has some wonderful things :) x 13.3 start weight 11.2 right now and going inwards and onwards! x
It's funny, I'm craving fruit and veg instead of junk.
Go and enjoy yourself but go easy and keep remembering this will all be worth it in the end x
Be good be strong x

Hey Honey, god you sound so down, remember you don't have to see him you're free to walk away absolutely anytime YOU want to. It's easy to make excuses for people's behaviour and often very hard to walk away because you think what if ...... , you're obviously intelligent and gorgeous and he won't be the last so if you have a bad feeling, feel yourself getting dragged down with worry and doubts my advice would be nip it in the bud. That's a place you do not want to go.
You're right you need to tell him what's been in you're mind recently.

i hope you have a good night, it's good to be able to relax!
The pics look fantastic you must be so pleased with how you're looking!
Molly x

Back