Dannielleas diary, time for change.

Well I was drunk! Reallllllllllllly drunk of 3 vodkas had to keep having coffee and water actually it felt really horrible felt so ill gj I was just in my friends house. I actually don't like the way alcohol affects my body and decision making process!Won't be doing that again. I mean we had fun and all ... I did have a chicken salad enjoyed the crap out of it but realise onions and I don't mix not replying to people Atm not because I'm ignorant just because I'm tried and possibly still drunk, will reply when I'm properly alive lol xxx

13.3 start weight 11.2 right now and going inwards and onwards! x

It's funny, I'm craving fruit and veg instead of junk. Go and enjoy yourself but go easy and keep remembering this will all be worth it in the end x Be good be strong x
. Yeah I only crave veggies and Greek yoghurt tbh, I was so bad last night just remembered I was really drunk and was told eat this before you puke so had a packet of those sun bite things it could have been a lot worse so 104calories in the salad and I think the sun bite things are about 90? I think vodka has about 49 calories per measure and diet coke has what 2 per 100mls or something?! At the end of the day I really needed that ok I'm out of keto and it will be horrible getting back in but I really did need to let the steam off! Back to it today :D

Hey Honey, god you sound so down, remember you don't have to see him you're free to walk away absolutely anytime YOU want to. It's easy to make excuses for people's behaviour and often very hard to walk away because you think what if ...... , you're obviously intelligent and gorgeous and he won't be the last so if you have a bad feeling, feel yourself getting dragged down with worry and doubts my advice would be nip it in the bud. That's a place you do not want to go. You're right you need to tell him what's been in you're mind recently. i hope you have a good night, it's good to be able to relax! The pics look fantastic you must be so pleased with how you're looking! Molly x
. I have been really down fighting my insecuritys, had a bit of a cry about the state of my mummy tummy that's really the big issue for me now it's really impacting on my day to day life I feel sick when I see it and it's never going to go away without surgery so I need to get saving up...as it's stoptober I'm going to open a savings account and put the money I usually spend on cigs in it(I figure it will be better to stop while still on plan so I don't gain weight!! And I have my vaporiser so time to sort it out). I've been doing so much over thinking about everything I've been a nightmare this week! but those few drinks and a tiny bit of a baddy has helped me a lot....needed it to get it all out and having somebody that I know has the same sort of demons as me and that I know I don't have to hide anything from, the flood gates were opened! I'm just so used to hiding my feelings and apologising for them I just got crushed a bit by the weight. As for weight well I'm dreading wi tomorrow hopefully my badness hasn't done that much harm, if it has well at least I will learn from it I know my body doesn't like alcohol at all it's empty calories and has such a devastating effect on the body... Same with smoking I know and I feel that's to blame for holding me back with exercise. As for the boy...well can't handle me at my worst sure as hell don't deserve me at my best! I think it was the vortex of negativity that was making me feel bad about the whole thing and the fact I lent him money (against his wishes) made it worse but he gets paid next week and says I will have every penny back and something nice so he can make up for it.... As for the pictures I think I'm getting there just a few more (2stone) to go also going to set my self the challenge of doing shred every day as well as stoping smoking(need to replace one addiction with another, the way my brain works) I'm looking at October as a new fresh clean start! :)

. Yeah I only crave veggies and Greek yoghurt tbh, I was so bad last night just remembered I was really drunk and was told eat this before you puke so had a packet of those sun bite things it could have been a lot worse so 104calories in the salad and I think the sun bite things are about 90? I think vodka has about 49 calories per measure and diet coke has what 2 per 100mls or something?! At the end of the day I really needed that ok I'm out of keto and it will be horrible getting back in but I really did need to let the steam off! Back to it today :D 13.3 start weight 11.2 right now and going inwards and onwards! x
It sounded like you needed the night off so don't worry about it.
You've done brilliant so far and I'm sure you'll continue.
I've been trying to get hold of some ketosis testing sticks but seems like no stores near me have any. I've called every local boots store I know.
Hope you have a good day x

It sounded like you needed the night off so don't worry about it. You've done brilliant so far and I'm sure you'll continue. I've been trying to get hold of some ketosis testing sticks but seems like no stores near me have any. I've called every local boots store I know. Hope you have a good day x
no I won't had a bad week and needed something so if I have a gain at least I know it will be off by next week because I'm back on it now :D I got my keto sticks from my local morrisons pharmacy... I know I should be out of it given last night and the citic acid but think I will go test anyways :) I'm having a lazy day in my bed so far think it's time for a shower and a walk to the shop for a magazine. How is you're week treating you and when is you're wi? Let me know how it goes :) x

no I won't had a bad week and needed something so if I have a gain at least I know it will be off by next week because I'm back on it now :D I got my keto sticks from my local morrisons pharmacy... I know I should be out of it given last night and the citic acid but think I will go test anyways :) I'm having a lazy day in my bed so far think it's time for a shower and a walk to the shop for a magazine. How is you're week treating you and when is you're wi? Let me know how it goes :) x 13.3 start weight 11.2 right now and going inwards and onwards! x
You'll soon be back on track.
It's going ok bug I'm really hungry today, I caved in and ate 5 jelly babies last night, very annoyed with myself.
I'm off to get myself a magazine also, so I can look at all the nice clothes I'll be having soon.
I've just ordered some sticks off eBay.
Hope you have a nice chilled Sunday x

You'll soon be back on track. It's going ok bug I'm really hungry today, I caved in and ate 5 jelly babies last night, very annoyed with myself. I'm off to get myself a magazine also, so I can look at all the nice clothes I'll be having soon. I've just ordered some sticks off eBay. Hope you have a nice chilled Sunday x
well apparently I'm still in ketosis :eek: wasn't expecting that! Sometimes it happens forgive you're self and make sure you stay on track today, take it one day at a time :) hehe yeah that's the best part shame it costs so much money! I am so far not been bothered that much today :) enjoy the remainder of you're Sunday! :) x

Chocolate instant coffee!!! My life is complete lol

well apparently I'm still in ketosis :eek: wasn't expecting that! Sometimes it happens forgive you're self and make sure you stay on track today, take it one day at a time :) hehe yeah that's the best part shame it costs so much money! I am so far not been bothered that much today :) enjoy the remainder of you're Sunday! :) x 13.3 start weight 11.2 right now and going inwards and onwards! x
Great that your still in ketosis.
Last night probably did you some good. X

Reply away :D x

Sat outside away from temptation having a sulk cus everyone's sat eating a pizza it smells so good! But hey at least I'm not putting greasy crap in my body!

Well -1lb this week I'm in shock! Hope next week is better!!!

Will be no days off this week! Going to try and just ss instead of ss+ will see how it pans out.

Most certainly is :) still in shock I've had a loss!

Wow what a long day! Well deserved early night :D tomorrow will be far worse with the whole no cigs thing lol oh well...to think I might be able to breath!

Well I hate October already! Cigaret cravings horrible bad mood already lost it with everyone I have seen/spoke to and it's only 9.43 am

It's very brave of you to be on this diet and give up smoking at the same time....good luck!!!!
. It lasted from 7last night until about 1 :( daughter didn't really sleep woke up with a bad head and this morning has been bad! A plethora of abuse from my ex...hormones...to say the least I have seen red, chucked a bottle of water at some guy in a BMW and gave him the finger(how dare he beep n shout move silly *****.... Road works forced me to have to walk on the road) pushed the pram through dog/horse muck proceeded to cry and just decided no it's not fair on anyone around me to put up with all that anger! I need to plan it out properly and need some way to deal with my stress! I'm going to try cut down for a week and go from there so going for no more than 5 a day (down from about 17 a day) I think all my willpower is focused on this as it's more important to me! Truth be told i don't like the taste or smell of cigarets but taking a big long drag and blowing circles makes me relax(all in my head of course)

Back