Dannielleas diary, time for change.

Yeah it really is brilliant but I had quite a bit to lose that's why I did Cambridge first :D I've had a few meals out etc but stuck to salad and chicken mainly hehe xx

Yeah it's good to know it's working 4 you and that there is life after Cambridge ha I plan on living 6 days a week on weight watchers and 1 day a week eat what I want drink ect!! Xx

Yeah it's good to know it's working 4 you and that there is life after Cambridge ha I plan on living 6 days a week on weight watchers and 1 day a week eat what I want drink ect!! Xx
that's pretty much what I do ;) x

Right here we go mummy tummy pic... Yuck! The pouch makes me sick and the lack of any sort of belly button! I can't believe how much lose skin I have... I can pull out more than a handful on my belly hips thighs and bingo wings! I need some help with these areas badly! I just don't really know where to start! It's really getting me down! I need something that's quite easy to start with as my core Is really really really week doesn't involve much in the way of jumping (since having a baby I tend to wet my self a little) and that won't cost a lot of money... Any ideas?

Attachments

• image-3355520134.jpg
    image-3355520134.jpg
    395.3 KB · Views: 89
Right here we go mummy tummy pic... Yuck! The pouch makes me sick and the lack of any sort of belly button! I can't believe how much lose skin I have... I can pull out more than a handful on my belly hips thighs and bingo wings! I need some help with these areas badly! I just don't really know where to start!

I haven't got much yet (as still to much fat around that area) but can tell it's coming on my "love handle" area! Bingo wings need some work as well! I'm also not really sure where to start. I can never get motivated enough to do anything. What about we give these a try:

30 Day Fitness Challenges - Free Monthly Fitness Challenges & More

There are some interesting ones, most don't really need any equipment.

I haven't got much yet (as still to much fat around that area) but can tell it's coming on my "love handle" area! Bingo wings need some work as well! I'm also not really sure where to start. I can never get motivated enough to do anything. What about we give these a try: 30 Day Fitness Challenges - Free Monthly Fitness Challenges & More There are some interesting ones, most don't really need any equipment.
anythings worth a go! I do enjoy my little jogs but the weather is just so terrible I just want to stay in and drink tea! I'll have a little look, if it's free I'll give it a go lol :D

I think I'll just buy the app it's £2 on iTunes App Store looks pretty decent and like it won't take up to much time! Think I'll start today with the squats as I have a sinus infection and if I bend my head to far down I feel like my face will explode!

lol My new flat mate is training to become a persnoal trainer and said he will work with me but kind of scared about starting. Not sure why realy.....I'm inflexible, unfit, have knee problems.....what if I do really badly???
I'm exactly the same, apart from the knee I just have clicky bones and smoke :( ! Well if he is going to become a personal trainer it will be good practice for both of you! :D I'd take his hand off (ok I'd probably whine at every ache or pain) but still! Hahahaha well I've done today's 50 squats will get my self sorted and go for a walk with the daughter before the rain comes! She's 2 so won't be the best exercise ever but better than sitting on my backside all day!

Ok so here we have better pictures of the vile belly...it's that pouch I need help with! :( well the whole thing needs toned tbh! Squats day 3... Slightly hung over and aching best get started!

Attachments

• image-3727631565.jpg
    image-3727631565.jpg
    410.1 KB · Views: 72
  • image-491528640.jpg
    image-491528640.jpg
    379.9 KB · Views: 67
  • image-1780587330.jpg
    image-1780587330.jpg
    451.9 KB · Views: 65
Hi Danniellea

Try not to beat yourself up about your stomach. Its really difficult after having a baby. Try to be positive, my 'baby' is 21 this year and my stomach is still a nightmare. I'm far too old for diet and exercise to work now. You are young and will be able to do something about it and you are. Are you using any creams/lotions/moisturiser?

Hi Danniellea Try not to beat yourself up about your stomach. Its really difficult after having a baby. Try to be positive, my 'baby' is 21 this year and my stomach is still a nightmare. I'm far too old for diet and exercise to work now. You are young and will be able to do something about it and you are. Are you using any creams/lotions/moisturiser?
I try to not care as much as I do but i think I'm getting obsessed with it now :( my mums is the same, saying no amount of exercise will fix it... I'm giving it a go, will give it until June and if it's not changing by then I'm seriously considering a loan to pay for surgery! I've used a few but nothing seems to help! Grr x

It's a rest day from the squats tomorrow so I think I'll start the crunch one as my face isn't feeling so bad and like it's going to explode! My legs aren't half sore tbh lol

Well done at actually making a start with the challenges! I kept dropping hints this weekend to my flat mate to "train" me but he didn't pick up on it! Will just ask this evening if we can make a start this week one evening. He did offer but it's just both us us getting sorted to do it as he hasn't started his routine following a break for the holidays. I was really motivaed yesterday though, wanted to do SOMETHING! I opted to using the exercise bike a little bit.

Well done at actually making a start with the challenges! I kept dropping hints this weekend to my flat mate to "train" me but he didn't pick up on it! Will just ask this evening if we can make a start this week one evening. He did offer but it's just both us us getting sorted to do it as he hasn't started his routine following a break for the holidays. I was really motivaed yesterday though, wanted to do SOMETHING! I opted to using the exercise bike a little bit.
hopefully he will pick up on it soon! Well crunches done :)

Good for you :) xx

I gave in and just text my flat mate about doing something this week and he said he was starting his new routine yesterday so it would fit in well. I wouldn't say it was a workout as it was more just stretches etc. rather than anything aerobic. As a 100% novice when it comes to the gym he had to start with the complete basics and I really wasn't very good. My attmpt at a push up in the warm up was pretty pants! I ache today...but glad I have started to do something :) Hopefully I will have recovered enough to do it again tomorrow.

What squat day are you on now? How are you finding it?

I gave in and just text my flat mate about doing something this week and he said he was starting his new routine yesterday so it would fit in well. I wouldn't say it was a workout as it was more just stretches etc. rather than anything aerobic. As a 100% novice when it comes to the gym he had to start with the complete basics and I really wasn't very good. My attmpt at a push up in the warm up was pretty pants! I ache today...but glad I have started to do something :) Hopefully I will have recovered enough to do it again tomorrow. What squat day are you on now? How are you finding it?
hehe :) good you got started! It doesn't matter really if you're good or not just that you are trying is the main thing :) haha I can't do push ups even the girly ones on knees I can maybe do 2 lol. On day 5 now of squats it's 70 to do today...done 20 so far thankfully it says you can spilt them up over the corse of the day! And day 2 on crunches was only 25 but I felt every single one! But hey even little bits everyday is better than sitting on my bum watching tv! Small steps! I need to get back to going for runs but given the constant rain we are having i really don't fancy it, maybe it's just me looking for excuses... Hmmm! Not excited for wi this week :( have a feeling I've put on, had a friend down from Thurso so spent Saturday night in the pub.... Sunday went out for lunch and we decided to get a desert... I had a banofie tart it was bloody lovely I enjoyed every bite but hate my self for it now! We will see come Thursday I guess... :/

Well that's squats and crunches done think I'll get all dolled up and have a walk in to town, I need some new boots as the sole on mine is ripping off!

Back