Dannii's Vegetarian Diary

Oh. I can't send a mod a message asking for it to be moved. Whenever I try to access someones info, it gives me this message:
Vegetarian, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.
Anyone know why?
Thanks.

I agree with Lea - its possibly as you havent 50 posts yet - I've taken the liberty of PMing one of the mods for you - hope this is ok! Look forward to seeing you down below soon :) xxx

Welcome Danni :) We can stalk you properly now :D

Hey, welcome to the WW section :) You seem to be doing well without the support anyway, but I hope it helps! Well done on your amazing first loss :D

Ooo thank you all so much! Very efficient on the moving. Thanks for PMing a mod.
I look forward to having all your support and stalking all your blogs too ;)

Yesterday...
Breakfast: Special K cereal bar and a quorn sausage sandwich = 5.5pt
Lunch: Jacket potato with spaghetti hoops and extra light philly = 7pt
Dinner: Quorn Cottage pie and a little bit of pasta = 5.5
Snack: WW Brownie, 1 Coffee = 2

Daily Points: 23
Points Used: 20

i have just read the words Quorn Sausage Sandwich.. and am now drooling (good thing I live alone! :p)

glad to see you down here :) i did lurk on your diary when it was up in food but didnt post - i would recommend just using this for both instead of having two - too much effort having to remember to update two threads, and at least you know everyone reads everything you post here :D

well done on your 7lbs btw.. i feel like i might have told you before but if not im sure i did think it :D xxx

Yes, I'm veggie and so is Lydia - she posts loads of really nice recipes so her thread is well worth looking at. She puts lots of them in the recipe thread in the sticky section as well.

Yes, the sausage sandwich was amazing. I'm not sure I could live without sandwiches in general - definitely my downfall.
I shall look at both your threads - I need some new veggie recipes so I don't get too bored.

i'm not a veggie (cant resist sausages, burgers etc..) but i looooooove veggie food and do eat a lot of it, hence why I lurk on people like Lydia / Karen / your diaries :D lots of lovely recipes to be had!

B: Smoothie = 2pt
L: Quorn sausage sandwith with brown sauce = 4 pt
D: 2 quorn burger sandwiches, home-made oven chips, cottage cheese and salad = 9.5
S: French Fries crisps and WW brownie = 3

Daily Allowance = 23
Points Used = 18.5

Finding it really hard to use all my points. It just seems really strange feeling like I am forcing myself to eat just to make up points even though I am not hungry.
I feel like I am eating too much :s

As long as you don't go more than 4 points a day below your allowance you should be ok. Why not save them for a treat at the weekend?

I usually don't go over 20 a day - so am saving at least 3 every day anyway. But after eating 3 big meals a day, I normally am only at 15 or 16, so end up eating to make it up, even with saving points.
Maybe I ened to be findsing recips for bigger point meals.

its only your second week - give it time. I found I could easily be full the first couple of weeks on 18pts a day, but as time crept on some of my old habits started appearing, like needing to snack through boredom etc.. so the points tend to get used easier these days :) x

That's true. I am sure it will get easier. I feel stupid for complaining about having to eat too much. Never thought that would be a problem for me lol

Back