Dannii's Vegetarian Diary

B: None
L: Wrap (3), Quorn Burger (2.5), Salsa (0.5), Salad (0) = 6pt
D:Jacket Potatoe (3.5), Salsa (0.5), Cottage Cheese (1.5), Salad (0), 2 Veggie Hot Dogs (2) = 7.5pt
S: Yoghurt (1.5), 15g Green and Blacks Chocolate (2) = 3.5pt

Daily Allowance = 23
Point used = 17

I am really full! I don't feel like I can eat anymore and don't want to force myself to eat just to use points :(

How are you finding WW being a Vegan? Do you have a diary? I would like some vegan meal ideas :) x

Heya

I find doing WW being a vegan incredibly easy. When I did CD I had to have lactose free shakes continuously so now its so nice having my lovely veggies back. I just created a diary so take a look.

I have lots of vegan recipes so let me know if you fancy trying anything out. I find I get lots of points for my food. I ate heaps yesterday.

I shall be checking in and out with you :)

You are doing brill

XX

hey you! welcome back, and congratulations on your engagement! you will easily make your goal for your big day in 2010 :) no sweat!

hope you're having a good day anyway :) x

Hi Dannii - I wouldn't worry too much if you are getting up around the 18 per day mark - that's the kickstart amount so can't do you or your weightloss any real harm

You can carry the points across for days when you are feeling like a little extra or a treat. x

Hiya mate

Just reading thru your diary. I see you have some green and blacks. That is allowed for vegans. How many points is a small bar? is it 2.5? Let me know cos I need some choc today.

Thanks hon.

XXX

Back