danni's diary here goes week 2!!!

Shall we hibernate for 4 or 5 weeks Danni? Would love to cul up and let the weeks pass by! x

yeahh not bad thanks danni. can't wait for these next 10 weeks or so to be over though! i feel like i can't really do anything because everything seems to involve food or drink. and yeah i'm a boredom eater too.. which doesn't make this any easier as i'm bored a lot of the time!
and yes emmievic i'm also game for some hibernating haha :D would make it so much easier to just wake up skinny!

Hi all
Emma yes I definitely wanna curl up into a ball got bottom pains at the moment had them since I went the loo last night didn't sleep much last night through the pain I've got remedies but they always take ages to work fibre clear doesn't work fast enough for me!! Boohoo!!! Cry cry I had pain and being stuck at wrk until Monday!!
Set aside that I've made a bacon bitty for my college today and did not eat anything and tomorrow I'm going to cook Sunday dinner and also make a sponge cake and not eat any of it I think I'm beginning to take control xxx

Day 16 - at work 14hrs shift and sleep in

Today has been a depressing day Sunday dinner time I absolutely love Sunday dinner more than chocolate and I'm very disappointed that i put try weight on in the first place to be here now I'm even more apprehensive as to how much weight I've lost over these three days really struggle with water intake but today I'm doing well

Still just wanna go to sleep until I'm thin and worried when I refreed I will put it al back on

To be at perfect bmi I should be 11st 10lbs mmm do I wanna be that weight will I look sexy!! Have curves???
Decisions decisions well if I'm less than 13st when I go home that should spear me on as I Have nit been that weight since 2007 so here goes!! Maybe I will start maintenance soon!! Xxx

Decisions decisions! My idea is not to go by weight alone but how you feel and the clothes you would ideally like to wear. I think most still lose when they are refeeding so you could try that? You can get a free trial of maintenance shakes on the lipo website - they are such nice flavours!! x

second official weighin tomorrow!!!!

im quite excited for the weighin tomorrow the chemist scales weogh lest than mine which alway makes one feel good day 17 is going well saw a friend for coffee this morning had my cards read lifes on the up just gotta watch out here and there need to go to the doctors nd get a head to toe check up!

plans for the reast of the night quick go on my abs circle ive note the skin around my stomarch has been well stretched so its slightley saggy
mate my son zion something nice for his tea and not lick anything earlier was at my mums my younger sister was munching on a grape and i almost forgot im even on this silly diet and went to pick it up how daft im i im just glad i stopped my self.

ive though about it emma long and hard my goal is a size 14 pair of skinney jeans from newlook i want to wear the with comfort so on saturday i will be going down town to try a pair on then if alls well on the tuesday 24th its maintance all the way....

and that the goal still wanna take it slow because of potential relaps before i go away on the 1st of september also im getting alots of reply from net.mums just gotta sort out a date when i can meet up with them as im back at work now and opted to work an extra day on friday as at the mo i think id rather be at work whilst on TFR as even thou its really dragged this weekend im proud i didnt give in!!! go me!!

catch up with you all later on girlies wish me luck for tomorrow!!

week three offcial weigh in day 19

hey every one im please to report that ive losted 7lbs this week and only got 10lbs to go im so excited and a little nervous too need to tone up as skin feels really loose!! well i asked my pharmacy if i could mix the maintance sachet with some LT shakes and she said no you have to be on one or the other gutted
so still on LT TFR untill next wednesday due to my shift pattern ill be so excited to come home and start my refeed slowly!!

regardless if the size 14 jeans dont fit me im going to the maintance diet because i feel strong enough to loose 2lbs a week well i hope!!!:p

off to try my flapjacks not looking forward to it at all..:cry:

hi emma and perfect hope you are having a good day too!!!

ooh let me know how the flapjack is danni.. i've been staying away from them so far but might get 1 in a few weeks to try. i'm just a bit worried that as soon as i chew something i'm gonna want proper food :S
well done for the 20lbs loss so far, that's brilliant! :D and i'm sure the 2lbs a week will be more than do-able and you'll look amazing for your holiday.
emma hope you're good aswell :) how long do you reckon you have left? x

Hi perfect hows it going I'm not impressed with the flapjacks I'm shocked at how bad they are I really struggles to chew them then I panicked and put it in sone water so it became mushy added three sweeteners and eat via a tea spoon and still struggles to the point I drank half a litre of water straight after to be honest its put me off food altogether!!! Forever!!!!!!! Lol xxx

Hi Ladies! Danni well done on a fab loss! Amazing! My weigh in tomorrow, really hoping for more than the 4 I did last week but we'll see....
Perfect, I have a holiday in 13 weeks time so would like to be at goal for then - don't know how long that will take :S
Hope all's well for you xxx

Hi every one wow ain't time flying day 21 for me!! And excited to visit new look tomorrow to try on my Jean I'm prepared for them not to fit me and still move to
maintenance programme I've started visiting the gym with my young person omg how unfit I'm I but it's cool my whole thought process rearing to food is amazing I can't wait to start eating my one meal a day I've been experimenting with food cooking meal for my staff in a healthier manner I made the nicest looking salad I just wanted to eat it!!

Also do to start my monthlies but not happens yet 2 day late???? Effects of diet maybe??

Hey every one day 22 is a fantastic day meet a new friend today went to my first zumba class and it was amazing then visited new look tried on a pair of skinny jeans size 14 omfg they fit comfortably whoop whoop!!! Then I went home and later on tried on all the clothes that didn't fit me the day I started this diets so thanks lipotrim I'm officially slim size 14 comfortably whoop whoop so so happy it's been really hard but I've been 100% every day so Tuesday is refeed week!!

Thank you to everyone who supported me on here good luck every one you can do it

Ps period kinda started so not pregnant thank god a year too early!!!! Phew!!!!!

Well done Danni, thats so great! You have achieved your goal so quickly you must be over the moon :)
Keep us up to date with refeed xxx

Hi Emma thanks babe

Day 23 not a good day emotionally drained period blues scales r not my friend!!! But not any bigger still happy about my loss just dragging on now and major worried about first week if eating had nightmares of being big again!!!!

My other half thinks going the gym whilst at work has made me tired maybe he's right xxxxsad sad sad x

Day 24 first check scales wow -2lbs phew feel good even thou I know loss would be more if wasn't on my monthlies

Up early meeting at work!!! Gym today whilst on shift coming home tonight training course tomorrow being video to see my natural instinct to shout or scream!!! Lol xxx

awhh well done danni, you've done so well. must be so happy to have reached your goal so soon! :D
just follow the refeed sheet to the letter and you'll be perfect.
keep us updated x

Back