Danni's Weight Loss Diary

I didn't think today was that bad, actually :p I was able to sit up for a few hours, so it could have been a lot worse.

Tea tonight was just ham, chicken, salad and babybel (healthy extra A), followed by an Asda Swirly Whirly (9.5 syns). Apparently we've run out of Wispas :(

Sleeptime for me :)

Hello Jackie :)

I'm doing worse today than I was yesterday, but that's to be expected really. Having a bed day to try and get better for college on Monday.

I do go into college, yes. I'm meant to go in three days a week, but need to talk to my lecturer about cutting it down a bit (preferably in an organised way, rather than just not going in because I'm too ill). She is in on Monday so I will ask then- I get my timetable and stuff then as well.

Last year I overdid it massively at college- when I started I was still able to walk short distances, and by the end of it I was barely leaving my bed at all. This year I'm starting already at the lowest level I can still even attempt it, so if I get any more ill I'll have to leave and do the year at a different college in the future (as they've stopped the Computing course from this year).

Breakfast today was bananas and yoghurt. We're having a late lunch of syn free Korma :) No idea what's for tea yet- probably something simple because Johan's using all his energy on lunch :p

Do you think you're not too good today cos you had a busy day yesterday?

Basically, yes. I've overdone it the last few days, and my body couldn't cope with yesterday on top of everything else.

Hope you are feeling abit brighter now sweetie :) :hug99:

Hope the tutor can help etc so that you can enjoy your course :) let me know what the korma was like, sounds fab :)

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

The korma was lovely. It was the recipe from the current magazine, and we'll be adapting it for our tastes (less stock, no tomatoes, more spices as it was very mild even to me). Johan is really happy about cooking something nice :) I had it with salad.

I had the korma really late, so it did for tea. Since then I've snacked on apples, satsumas, a Hifi bar (healthy extra B), 2 Babybel (healthy extra A) and a Mars bar as I was craving one (13 syns). I always seem to crave chocolate when I'm feeling this rubbish. My body is letting me know that yesterday was not a good thing for it- and I have to go through it again in 2 weeks.

I'm also sucking on sugar free Polos. I know that the tube is 4 syns, so I can have up to half a packet (though will probably just end up with 3, which is 1/2 a syn).

Hello all :)

I'm doing worse today than I was yesterday, which is why I'm so late coming on here. Had breakfast so I could take painkillers (bananas and yoghurt) but was too out of it and nauseous for lunch. Have been sucking on sugar free polos (the rest of the packet, so will be 3.5 syns if I finish it) to help with the nausea and had some frozen grapes so I'd eaten something and to soothe my throat a little.

Not sure what I'll have for tea, if I have anything. Probably something really easy to eat.

Oh dear, you sound so down today, I hope the nausea passes soon, but in the meantime....
<<<<Big Hugs>>>>

BTW you looked gorgeous in your dress x

Thank you :)

I'm not feeling down- quite happy and cheerful in fact :) Just in a lot of pain and too weak to even sit up- my husband is having to lift me into my wheelchair so I can go to the toilet.

Anyway, it's Doctor Who tonight, and I'm due more painkillers in about 30 minutes, so yay :D

Sorry, I thought you sounded down;)

I don't watch Dr. Who, but it is X Factor and that new Red or Black tonight:D

I love Doctor Who, but then I'm a massive geek :)

Felt a bit better, so spent all my spoons on having a bath. Worth it, though I'm even more tired now. Watched Doctor Who and it was good.

I did have tea- sticky turkey (same recipe as sticky chicken, and double portion so 4 syns) with salad, 2 Babybel (healthy extra A), and followed by a Hifi bar (healthy extra B) and a mini Twister (2.5 syns). That takes me up to 10 syns for the day, because I finished the packet of Polos. We both agree that sticky turkey isn't as nice as sticky chicken, so will go back to the original next time.

Good afternoon :)

Muscle and joint pain not as bad today, but my bad tooth is playing up instead :p Going to take it easy so I can make it to college tomorrow.

Breakfast was bananas and a coconut Muller Light, which was nicer than I was expecting. Lunch was two satsumas and a mushroom omelette. Sucking on sugar free Polos again to try and deal with nausea.

Johan is out to Asda to try and get some new clothes, as we're hoping he'll be able to support me while in college, and most of his clothes are a bit tatty now. He was a little upset when he realised that the jeans that fit him are age 13-14, but it does mean it'll be cheaper.

I'm wearing my new dress tomorrow, with leggings, a cardigan and my purple shoes. I can't wait to be back at college :)

I am :)

Icelandic carer came to help me with my bath today, and she put my hair into a Dutch plait :) I'm hoping it will still be okay for tomorrow.

Tea tonight is tuna steak, salad and rice. Something simple because Johan has hurt his hand :(

Danni sweetie, sorry i've not been about as much for you. Life kind of got in the way but I just wanted to thank you for being there for me. As were all my lovely friends on here :D I am a lucky girl having such lovely caring people around me - albeit cyberly :D

Really hoping college goes well sweetheart and you cope okay (ie illness way not academically)

Let us know how you get on , loads of love jackie xxxxxx

Good evening :)

Thank you Lynne and Jackie :)

College went okay today. Was out of the door by about 7am, so made it to college on time (I live 20 miles away, so it takes 1 1/2 to 2 hours to get there by public transport). I couldn't get to the main A2 induction as there were no lifts, but someone came and gave me a personal one instead. I have my timetable- Monday 9-10.30am, Tuesday 12.45-2.15pm and Thursday 1.00-2.30pm, plus whatever I do at the autism unit (which won't be much). I also bumped into my lecturer in the corridor, told her I was the same as when I left and that I wouldn't be able to cope with three days a week, and she's agreed to have a chat about cutting it down a bit.

Otherwise just filled in forms for medical stuff, permission to take photos, and trying to get them to pay for my bus fares :p

I also turned my wheelchair purple by putting some fabric on the cushions that I bought on the way home (since I have to go via Newcastle anyway). I can't sew for toffee so the back looks a bit odd, but otherwise I like it :)

Food for today:

Breakfast: Bananas and coconut Muller Light.

Lunch: Tuna steak, salad, 2 Mini Babybel (Healthy Extra A), Melon Medley.

Snack: Hifi Bar (Healthy Extra B)

Not sure what's for tea tonight. If we had chicken, I'd want diet coke chicken (bought some cherry diet coke as apparently that's really nice) but we don't. Also Johan is really tired (silly person got up at 4.30am- I didn't wake up until 5am :p) so it will have to be something simple.

Back