Darling's Food and Exercise Diary

fryingpan8.jpg

Seriously though, you don't need it. Life happens and it's just one of those things. You absolutely can't blame yourself for what you've eaten in the past few days, so stop kicking yourself.

Hope your mum's on the mend and don't push yourself too hard this week :)

Sounds like you have got it worked out. Good for you!!
Don't be so hard on yourself though. You can soon make up for it.
The main reason I exercise is so I can enjoy food or wine that I couldn't normally have. I don't cut out anything in my diet, but I will opt for lower fat if I can. By not cutting out anything I tend not to crave for food. If I want a choccy bar I do the exercise so I can have it (30 mins normally covers it). This week my goal was to stick to my kcal everyday, providing I got a loss I gave myself an extra 500 kcals as I treat. My treat day has been fantastic!! So worth sticking to my plan all week to get my treat day.
I know it can be really hard at times and life sometimes gets in the way of dieting, but I do think it does get easier, your will power gets stronger.
Good luck I know you can get back on track :)

Thanks for your posts girls. I think I'm just going to be strict with how I spend my calories this week, just to ensure I get a loss, and then after Friday I will go back to normal and allow myself a little chocolate in my calorie allowance to stop me craving. The treat idea if you stick to calories sounds great, may have to give that one a go!

Well I was 109.5 on Friday and now I'm 109.75 so it doesn't look like its as bad as I thought. Im pretty sure I can get to 108 something by this Friday which I would be really happy with.

I measured my body fat percentage today on my scales and it was 28.5 percent.

Apparently this is average for a woman, but I would really like to be in the 'fitness' zone so I need to aim for a body fat of 21-24%. My original target was to get to 25% by the time I go on holiday - but I'm not sure if this is possible as I just have over 8 weeks to go? I might post in the fitness section and see if anyone there can tell me whether this is possiible and what I would need to do to get there!

Plan for today is to give the house a good clean and tidy, go for a jog (I'm going to time myself over 2miles to see if I can improve my time and then try to do the route again at a leisurely pace to do 4miles in total) then get everything sorted for work tomorrow.

Food today will be eggs for breakfast and pork and mediteranean vegetable skewers with corn on the cob for dinner. Not sure about lunch though.

Enjoy the sun!!

Today is going well! Not managed to stick to the no carb thing but certainly having less!

Breakfast:
Promax diet protein bar: 204
Tea: 13

Lunch:
Veggie burger in roll: 330

Dinner (will be):
Marinated pork: 211
Onions, mushrooms, peppers and corguettes: 70
Corn on the cob: 121

Snack (will be):
Alpro soya desert: 110

Drinks:
Tea: 13
Squash: 30

Total: 1087

I also burnt 166 cals going for a run today and I was really happy because I haven't been for a couple of weeks but have managed to knock over 2 minutes off my 2mile run time! Didnt do a second lap though but I am happy with what I've done.

I'm working late the next three nights so I've made a quorn sausage and mixed bean casserole to take into work with me. Haven't quite worked out the calorie content yet but I'm sure it should be low!

Feeling good today :)

Back