DATE on TS??????

nicki303

Hi all, someone please help!!! I have agreed to go on a date next weekend but being on TS I have no idea what we are supposed to do?!! He knows about the diet so know not to book a restaurant etc but only thing I can think of is cinema which isn't ideal 4 a 1st date or bowling which I really don't fancy.... Any other ideas?? Also I'm really worried about a 1st date without a couple of drinks for Dutch courage?!! If it was a bit later into it if just do a WS day & have a meal & a couple of vodkas but it will only be in my 3rd week so want to stay TS for the 4 weeks at least.

Thanks, Nicola xx

Ice skating? Burn some calories at the same time - exercising and giggling at each other when you fall over?

Thanks 4 your replies.... No mini golf anywhere near me :-( not sure I fancy ice skating either, I'm not great & while I have no probs with making an arse of myself, I. Think I'd prefer to wait a couple of dates?! Lol but will keep it in mind.... Thank you! :)

Nicola xx

Paintballing? A long walk or drive somewhere peaceful? Its difficult as a first date you'd wanna chat over a meal or drink? Hmmmm stumped.com xx

Coffee? I know it sounds a bit cheesy or boring but it means you can stick to your diet and you can get to know each other!
FF :eek:

Exactly Carrie, can't imagine a date without a meal & drink! I think I'm gonna have to go with the coffee thanks FF, nice & safe & no looking a fool!! Lol thanks everyone xx

nicki303 said:
Exactly Carrie, can't imagine a date without a meal & drink! I think I'm gonna have to go with the coffee thanks FF, nice & safe & no looking a fool!! Lol thanks everyone xx

Coffee is a great idea, so have you been?? How'd it go?!??

Back