Dating

Haha some of these posts are hilarious!
I think your profile looks great, a few more pictures would be good too.
I think it's just time to be yourself, you look good, you may not have heaps of confidence yet but it's time to build it up.
By going on dates this is bound to help.
I hope everything works out for you!
:D

Ooh i love a good wedding and just think if he marries someone from this forum it will be a sw wedding buffet !!!!

Come on ladies come forward he he

Mutts said:
Lol unfortunately no closer a few decent messages. I reckon might have to try a singles night 1 nite

Give it time. :)

Make sure you log in regularly as you're profile won't show up otherwise. Be patient and my tip is when you message a lady, make it interesting and mention her interests or what have you (it shows that you were interested enough to read her profile). Try and write at least a paragraph but not an essay :) Good Luck x

Oh this sounds like I'm well picky but imo I reckon you should take out the 'Anyway not gonna say Im Unique but....' line......

because a) You are bloody unique, we all are including your good self that's what makes us amazing so don't but yourself down and b) There's no room for negativity when selling yourself mister :).

I reckon the last line should read 'So if you want someone genuine caring but also still a laugh give me a try ...Go on' instead but shoot me if you think I'm wrong I won't be offended.:p

The only thing I know about dates are the ones in boxes with the wee stick to poke them out. And they are sw syns so I think best avoided! So no advice from me.

LittleMissSlimmer said:
Oh this sounds like I'm well picky but imo I reckon you should take out the 'Anyway not gonna say Im Unique but....' line......

because a) You are bloody unique, we all are including your good self that's what makes us amazing so don't but yourself down and b) There's no room for negativity when selling yourself mister :).

I reckon the last line should read 'So if you want someone genuine caring but also still a laugh give me a try ...Go on' instead but shoot me if you think I'm wrong I won't be offended.:p

No i appreciate the feedback will change it cheers me dear.
So far the intrested ladies havent really been my cup of tea, although there is someone in my sw group not started long ago that theres a bit of a spark with!

I hope you find the "right one" real soon. :) Yes, invite us all in the wedding. We'd be happy to be a part of it. :D:D:D:D

Mutts said:
No i appreciate the feedback will change it cheers me dear.
So far the intrested ladies havent really been my cup of tea, although there is someone in my sw group not started long ago that theres a bit of a spark with!

Ooh this is very exciting!!! And you share a common interest aswell :)

I cant believe so many people have met their OH's online! I did too - but it's not something you hear very often in every day life...are people too embarrassed to admit they used a dating site?

I kind of accepted that while I look like I do now, I won't meet anyone or have anyone fancy me. It's a fact i'd just resigned myself to, and just focused on losing weight. I still had my dating profile up though, just for fun really - and that's when I met my boyfriend now. It just shows, when you take the pressure off, and don't take it too seriously - that's when it happens!

I would never have had a date at all when I was single if I hadnt joined dating sites as I never went anywhere to meet anyone and worked with women lol
xxx

I would never have had a date at all when I was single if I hadnt joined dating sites as I never went anywhere to meet anyone and worked with women lol
xxx

I don't blame people for trying dating sites. Once you are out at work all day you either tend to meet people through work, or not at all. That leaves you with fairly limited choices I reckon - people your mates set you up with & people at work.

I don't blame people for trying dating sites. Once you are out at work all day you either tend to meet people through work, or not at all. That leaves you with fairly limited choices I reckon - people your mates set you up with & people at work.

Exactly. Im so glad I went for it, meeting new people is hard! But sooo many weirdo's on there!

Met plenty of those in the pub in my single years ;). At least you can vet a little on the internet
Quite true Kingleds. And you can "filter" your search too. My OH "found" me because he put in criteria for some things he definitely wanted in a partner (e.g. same age group, no kids and not wanting any etc.) My experience was that we had built up a good friendship/relationship before we even met, which I found better than starting with physical attraction and then finding out that you have little in common.

Back