Dating

Ello again, well so far had a couple of ppl on pof but i am attracted big time to a new lady in our slimming world theres a bit of a spark, and shes deffo single.
Now i have the aukwardness of asking her out for a drink feel about 13 again that nervousness! Oh well worst case scenario she says no and I feel like a divvy for 1 week!

Mutts said:
Ello again, well so far had a couple of ppl on pof but i am attracted big time to a new lady in our slimming world theres a bit of a spark, and shes deffo single.
Now i have the aukwardness of asking her out for a drink feel about 13 again that nervousness! Oh well worst case scenario she says no and I feel like a divvy for 1 week!

Aw go for it! xxx

How exciting: Go on, ask her!

Mutts said:

Aww that's lovely, you could also ask her round for a slimming world meal,you've taken time to cook? She may say no to drinks because of diet? I think she would love being asked x

Life's too short, go on ask her - she can only say no :)

Met my hubby on dating site too, 12 and a half years later and he is still as amazing now as he was then :) xx

Mutts, I personally wouldn't date someone in my slimming world group *if I were single* as if it went wrong, I'm forced to change the group and will dread seeing them again so probably stop going to a group all together. But good luck, it could work out great for you!

With online dating, I only found weirdo's..learnt a lot from them though. I think they can be great if you're both honest..
Do you find yourselves taking flattering pictures that show you thinner than you are or do you go for a full headshot? 'cause a lot of websites don't state weight and rather just a body type (eg curvy, slender..etc)
I know when I was heavier and using the net to date I posted a head shot.. he was really disappointed with my figure when he met me and after finally answering my call said that i'm a heffer.. haahahahaha..

No i appreciate the feedback will change it cheers me dear.
So far the intrested ladies havent really been my cup of tea, although there is someone in my sw group not started long ago that theres a bit of a spark with!

I actually like the shoot me bit.. if thats your sense of humour she needs to get it..

Go for it and let us know how you get on. If you dont you might always regret it.

Plus if it worked out well you could end up in the SW magazine.

I like the slimming world meal idea good work that girl,that way i know if intrested or not without the full on rejection thankss!

Mutts said:
I like the slimming world meal idea good work that girl,that way i know if intrested or not without the full on rejection thankss!

That's what I was thinking,you know become friends,old excuse cooking for one and would love your opinion on this meal ;) you'll have to roll your sleeves up and crack on cooking x

No, don't feel dumb, massive well done for asking her, if you've got the guts to do that you've got the guts to meet people from dating websites, I know you liked the lady from class but dust yourself down and get yourself out there x

Mutts said:
I did n no go ...apparently just started seeing someone damn i feel dumb!!

Don't feel dumb. Think of it as a practice run!!

Also, if this time it doesn't work out, she knows you're interested and may even approach you! x

Back