Daughter's Wedding a Success!!

Discussion in 'Lighter Life Forum' started by Sandra, 10 July 2008 Social URL.

1. Sandra

Sandra Full Member

Lighter Life
    Hi everyone, longtime since I posted, been so busy, just wanted to let you all know that my daughter is now married :character00250: to her gorgeous young man and on her honeymoon. Wedding was a fabulous success and I was very proud of her, and very proud of myself as I am 12stone lighter thanks to lighterlife. I felt a million dollars, could never have done it without so much help from you all, thanks very much. xx:party0038:
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. bexnkev

bexnkev Silver Member

Cambridge Diet
    Hi Sandra, glad the wedding went well. How amazing is lighterlife... I think it gives you your life back :)
  4. misscheeky

misscheeky Gold Member

awww so happy for you and congratulaions to your daughter. 12stone you must feel like a different person. i bet she is really proud of you too.

becky x
  5. Sandra

Sandra Full Member

Lighter Life
    Thanks girls, you are right, you do feel like a different person when you loose so much weight, your confidence increases in bucket loads, I really enjoyed myself on Saturday at the wedding, the old me would have hated every moment and just wanted to hide, I couldnt wait for the big day to come because I felt so much better. As you say, I have my life back, well done to you girls too, we are all winners aren't we?
  6. Blonde Logic

Blonde Logic Yes. You can.

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Aww, well done, and congrats on both counts: Your amazing weight loss and your daughters wedding. SOunds like a great time was had by all!!!

You must feel like you have been given your life back after losing 12 stone!! Your photos are amazing - you look lovely, as did your daughter. You all did. :)

Well done!!!!!!
  7. Sandra

Sandra Full Member

Lighter Life
    Thanks blonde logic, I am still in awe of you going all the way to Canada and staying abstinent on holiday. I stayed abstinent for 42 weeks but I didnt go on holiday on purpose because I didnt know if I could do it, so I think you did amazingly well. Now that the wedding is over I have 5 weeks to go to my holiday in Italy, I cant wait, but I must admit I have put a little weight on over these last couple of weeks so now it is "behave myself" time, until I go on my holiday. Mind you the last 11 months have been all about loosing the weight for the wedding which I have done so I am more than happy.
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.