Dave's diary - back on plan, back on Minimins

Hi all, hope all is well :)

We had a GREAT dinner tonight - Quorn meatballs, a tomato sauce and pasta (ran out of spaghetti lol). Yum yum yum, one of the best we have had so far and I hope to add it to a future menu asap. All free too on green!!

I planned to Wii fit/MFTCW this evening before bed but got home a lot later than expected from a meeting, so I am giving it a miss and will bank some extra sleep instead.

I am taking a trip over to Whitstable tomorrow evening to join a different SW class due to not being able to make my own this week, and I am quite looking forward to meeting some new fellow SWers, including our very own BaysideJ :)

Anyway, I am off to bed now, sleep well and sweet dreams ♥

Good luck for tonight Dave and say hello to bayside for me

Hi ladies,

I'm very much looking forward to tonight :) Sad to have missed my own SW weigh in of course, but unavoidable as is sometimes gonna be the case for me, but great that I can work around that, and even better that I am gonna get to meet Bayside and some more fellow SWers!!

Hey mommyb, if you leave about NOW, you could come and weigh in with us too :)

I'm back from my weary travels to a rainy Whitstable, and news is good! I lost another 3.5lb this week taking me to 22lb now in 5 weeks :)

I picked up my 1.5 stone award which is also great (My desktop wallpaper is my 1 stone award tiled and it is a bit lairy with the bright blue!! This new one will look so much better haha). I think I registered the biggest loss too, although didn't pick up SOTW as I wasn't there the previous week (wouldn't have been fair anyway as I have had 8 days since my last weigh in).

Because of working next Tuesday, I will have to weigh in at Whitstable again Wednesday so watch out ladies, I'm after a Whitstable SOTW award lolololol.

I also got to meet another Minimins member, the lovely BaysideJ, whose weigh in result I will not spoil for her one way or the other.

I'm already looking forward to the forthcoming week; more great food, more fun on the Wii and if the weather allows more cycling too, and ultimately another good weigh in :)

Hi Dave, good to meet you today!! You did really well getting that 1 and a half stone award in just 5 weeks! I think the Whitstable crowd enjoyed having you there. Told you I'd fight you for the raffle tho and I always win my battles!!!!

I reckon you can get that SOTW award next week, I don't think i'll be competing for that one:)

Thanks Bayside and mommyb :)

Off to bed now, but just wanted to post this link I 'borrowed' from elsewhere on this site!

It gives an example of something equivalent to the weight you have lost. For example, my 22lbs is actually the weight of 2 average housecats!

http://www.minimins.com/cambridge-diet-forum/111589-what-have-you-lost.html#post1917084

And on that note, I am off to bed haha. Night all ♥

I've lost a human brain and something rather rude weighing 60lbs :D

Hiya just to let you know I finally got over my gammon craving! I had gammon jacket pot and peas at my local and it was bloody lovely! Oh and I had 2 gin and tonics too but that was only 5 syns! Yum yum!
Have a good week
Hil

mommyb, congratulations on losing that Ostrich's egg, I bet that hurt :hide:

Weemo, welcome into my diary :grouphugg:, the more the merrier. That must have taken you ages to get through it all, I'm impressed that you made it this far! Thanks for your kind wishes :D:D

BaysideJ, your weight loss stands alone and is very impressive, but when you put it in terms of a human brain and 'one of those!' it becomes eye-watering. I mean, are they all the same weight then? Human brains I mean, of course ;)

Evethe witch, welcome back again, and thanks very much. I have been on plan 100% since I began, and will do the same until Christmas eve eve when I am stopping for 3 days. Then 27th December I am right back on it, hopefully in time to rescue my weigh in on the Tuesday, but if not then What the heck :dancing_snowman::D

Hil, that dinner sounds great, I reckon I had passed my need for gammon but you have just re-ignited it lol. Not that I mind of course ... mmm :)

We had friends round this afternoon and for dinner too, and we did a roast. We had a Quorn family roast (first time - not too bad at all, would have again), roast tatties, peas, carrots all free, then 2 yorkshires for 4 syns and some gravy for 3 syns. Our friends had the same but had Roast chicken instead of the Quorn roast. Great night :)

I'm up quite early tomorrow so gonna give Wii fit a miss tonight, will be 2nd night without it but it is just a victim of circumstance, no worries, I'll be back on it tomorrow evening :)

Hope you're all well, confident, and happy!

Dave ♥

Back