Davey Food Diary

Davey1984

Hi All, I thought I would post my food diary on here, I have posted it on the main forum but now realised it is in the wrong place!!

I feel really good to have got the first day over and no dilemmas. But think I could have eaten more healthy snacks.

DAY ONE

Breakfast
  • SF Banana Shake
Lunch
  • SF Vanilla Shake (My Fav:D)
Dinner
  • 3 Tandoori Chicken Thighs (459 cals)
  • 1/2 bag boiled rice (218 cals)
  • Peas (71 cals)
  • Sweetcorn (62 cals)
Snacks
  • 2 Alpen Light Bars (122 cals)
  • Quavers (88 cals)
  • Shapers Chocolate&Orange Sticks (96 cals)
My evening meal came to 810 cals (so I was 10 calories over) :(

My snacks came to 306 cals (so I was 6 over) :cry:

So in all, I went 16 calories over :break_diet:
I really hope that is not too bad, I feel like I have broken it now

As I said on the main forum, don't worry about it! 16 calories is nothing, and if you exercise, you'll burn it off straight away :)

I wouldn't worry about the 16 calories. Sounds like you are doing great to me!:)

Don't worry about going over so little :p

your food sounds so yummy! om nom nom!

Good luck, poppet x

DAY SIX
(I know I have missed loads - but now I am going to vow to write one every day!)

CALORIE TARGET (1590 cals)

Breakfast
  • SF Caramel Shake - (230 cals)
Lunch
  • SF Caramel Shake (230 cals)
Dinner
  • 205g Egg Noodles (256 cals)
  • Thin Cut Pork Loin Steak (170 cals)
  • 1/2 pack Mushroom Stir Fry (36 cals)
  • 23G Flava it Chinese Marinade (77 cals)
Snacks
  • Alpen Light Bar (59 cals)
  • Quavers (88 cals)
  • Activia Intensely Creamy Strawberry Yoghurt (117 cals)
  • Slightly Salted Rice Cake (29 cals)
  • 1 finger Time Out Bar (85 cals)
TOTAL CALORIE INTAKE: 1377 cals

I know that I had an extra snack, but my calorie target is 1590 (as I am male, so my calorie intake should be higher, and my evening meal should be 800 calories.

Do you think the extra snack will be an issue?

xxxx

No as long as you are eating stuff to fill you up so you are not tempted to binge and as long as you are within your calorie allowance. Slim fast suggest 3 snacks and 3 meals to get into a routine of eating a balanced diet throughout the day. If you feel you need a lower calorie dinner and an extra snack its better than going back to whatever you were eating before. Don't be anxious about dieting, just take everyday as it comes, if you consume less calories than you burn you will lose weight. Keep up the good work. :)

Well done! That's brilliant, keep at it and you'll be at target in no time, I'm sure you're delighted, just keep doing what ur doing :)

I am so pleased, I really am.

This week I have been using my fitness pal, but a friend suggested I still followed Slim Fast, but pointed them thru weight watchers and follow the weight watchers plan but replace breakfast and lunch with a slim fast shake?

Not sure how effective this will be??

What do you think?? xxx

Well done lovey xx

well done Davey that's fab xxx

waheeyy! Get you! Well done.

Now - where is the rest of your diary :p x

Back