Davina McCall DVDs

Suz1506

Just wondered what you think of Davina McCall's fitness DVDs. I've seen a box set on Amazon which has the Power of Three and My 30 minute workouts and they've got good reviews. I've been doing a Rosemary Conley DVD for a while and need something different and a bit more challenging which I would imagine Davina's DVDs will be.

my three 30 minute workouts is great. i used to do it all the time and i loved it. it was quick and fun and i felt a difference. now..to start doing it again lol

the high energy five one is fab too. she does your head in a little in a davina way but its fun but hard work :D

Thanks everyone, I think I'm gonna order the DVDs.

LVLLT, I know what you mean about Davina, I can take her in small doses! I will say though that she's not one of these celebs who do these DVDs and then a year later they've gained all the weight back.

yeah definitely in small doses...i cant stand her on Big Brother but i like her in the DVDs and yes she does the DVDs and keeps the weight off..the trainers that do the DVDs with her are her personal trainers and she works out with them all the time, she looks fab for having had 3 kids!!! xx

i love her dvd's. i didnt buy her new one last year but her others are great. my problem is, is that i've got so many dvd's and wii games i never know which one to use. plus i have a cross trainer and an exercise bike.

Well I've ordered the Davina DVDs. Will report back on how I'm getting on, that's if they don't kill me first!!

I have Davinas Power of 5 and I love it great that they do an easy version too I know she can be annoying but I find that she keeps the fun element in keeping fit going throughout the dvd this personally stops me from getting bored and disheartened I also bought Debbie Rush Bulge Buster and although I like the circuits I found I prefer Davinas warm up and cool down to Debbies so i do alternate them which also stops me from getting bored and it doesnt feel as repetative.

Back