ProPoints Dawn's new WW diary

Not feeling very good today, too tired to eat!

Won't hit the 29.

Back to diary tomorrow

Thank you both

Think I had just worked myself into a total state of tiredness!

feeling much better today but had a dreadful day yesterday when I ate everything in sight, and I mean EVERYTHING!!

Well and truly ruined this week, will be extremely fortunate to not have put weight on!

Need to gather up and aim to stay as close to my 29 dailies as I can - but I have to say that I have got a taste for all things wicked and the thought of BGT final tonight without wicked nibbles is too much to bear!! :D

Saturday

B - OSS (3) with 1/4pt semi skimmed milk (2) 1 tsp jam (1)

L - Salad with ham (1) and salad cream (1), tinned fruit with ML (2)

T - chinese take away - the remaining 18 - I think chicken chow mein tends to be recommended! Will attempt to look at my options later

A - skimmed milk x 1/4pt (1)

Sunday

A new day and a new start after yet another mammoth tumble off direction yesterday!

Aiming for my 29 only these next 3 days before WI on Wednesday, and back on track entirely after that. May do a Wendy week somewhere too.

Breakfast - grapefruit segments, OSS (3) made with water and tsp jam (1)

Lunch - M&S COU spicy chicken fettucine (10) with lashings of veg, M&S COU raspberry skinny frappe (3)

Tea - ham (2) salad with boiled egg (2) and tbsp Heinz Light SC (1), packet hula hoops (4), strawberries with M&S COU vanilla yog (2) 1/4pt skimmed milk (1)

Total for day = 29/29

Last edited:
Well done for not giving up! ;)

thanks Jaly :D

there's no point in giving up is there......just end up in the same boat as before, so after a dreadful week I am focussed and then start a fresh week on Wednesday!

x

Morning!

My cold is really getting the better of me now, had it for over 2 weeks, still as snotty, and my throat is still soooooo sore :boohoo:

Anyhow, I'm a grown woman and need to get a grip! :D

Monday

Breakfast - OSS made with water (3) and 1 tsp jam (1)

Lunch - M&S COU chargrilled chicken and asparagus risotto (9) with a pile of veg, ML Strawberry yog (2)

Tea - ham (2) salad with boiled egg (2) and 1tbsp Heinz Light SC (1), peach slices all juice removed with ML Vanilla yog (2)

Snacks - 1/4pt skimmed milk (1) 1/4pt semi skimmed milk (2) Tesco LC crackers (2) alpen light (2)

Daily points = 29/29

Ah thanks Jaly!!

I swear its getting worse, and I am sick of not being able to breathe and constantly blowing my bloody nose!! Never mind, I've got a lot to be grateful for!!

Last day of trying to stick to bob on 29 before WI in the morning and then back to plan with weeklies!

Breakfast - 2 x Roberts Wholemeal toasted (4) 2 tsp Lurpak (2) 1 tsp jam (1)

Lunch - 3 Tesco LC crispbakes (2) with Tesco LC cottage cheese with sweet chilli (2)

Tea - M&S COU chicken fillets with mash and carrots (8) with additional veg

Anytime - skimmed milk x 1/2pt (3)

Total planned so far = 22/29

Well last week was a write off when it came to motivation, but amazingly I have stayed the same - however I need to be extra good this week to see the loss next Wednesday by all accounts!

So here we are.

Week 4 day 1 - Wednesday

Breakfast - 2 x crumpets (5) 1 tsp jam (1)

Lunch - ham (1) salad with 1 tbsp Tesco LC coleslaw (2), 1 egg (2), strawberries and ML Strawberry yoghurt (2)

Tea - M&S COU chicken fillet and mash (8), mango chunks with ML Strawberry yogurt (2)

Snacks - 1/4pt skimmed milk (1), 1/4pt semi skimmed milk (2), 25g bag Golden Wonder crisps (4) banana, NAS / Water

Daily points = 30/29

Weekly points used = 1/49

Morning!

Believe me I was delighted with a STS!! :D

Week 4 Day 2 - Thursday

Breakfast - OSS (3) made wth water, and 1 tsp jam (1)

Lunch - Tesco LC Spaghetti and meatballs (10) with veg, WW Fromage frais (1), WW carrot cake slice (2).......not worth it but I have 2 boxes to finish, won't buy again

Tea - Salad with 1 tbsp Tesco LC creamy coleslaw (2), ham (1), boiled egg (2), 1 WW pitta (3)strawberries with ML yog (2)

Snacks - 1/4pt skimmed milk (1), 1/4pt semi skimmed milk (2), banana, Golden Wonder 25g crisps (4)

Daily total = 34/29

Weeklies used so far = 6/49

Morning!

Think its the size of them Jaly!! absolutely teeny.....and I could have a bag of WW crisps or an Alpen light or something as a snack for the same points.

Anyhow, day off today so busy bee, not home for lunch so no idea what I will do yet but the rest is as shown below

Week 4 - Day 3 Friday

Breakfast - 2 x crumpets (5) with 2 tsp lurpak (2)

Lunch - slice Victoria sponge (5) and WW fromage frais (1)

Tea - homemade carrot and coriander soup (0) with bread (5) 2 tsp lurpak (2), mango pieces

Snacks - 1/4pt skimmed milk (1) cornetto enigma (5)

Daily points = 26/29

Weekly points used so far = 6/49

not enough to eat today but felt sick so just made some soup to settle my tum.

Last edited:
Thanks Jaly - I do only buy the stuff in fruit juice and drain it for ages, but it was just a random thought!!

I may try that with crumpets for brekkie one morning and cut them into soldiers!! :D

Have a good weekend yourself
x

Week 4 - Day 4 Saturday

trying to be extra good today as I have a splurge planned for tomorrow! :eat: and don't want to dip into my weeklies

Breakfast - 2 x crumpets (5) 2 tsp Lurpak (2)

Lunch - ham (1) salad with 2tbsp Tesco LC coleslaw (2), 1 x WW pitta (3) WW fromage frais layer (1)

Tea - rest of homemade C&C soup (0) with bread and 2 tsp lurpak (5)

Snacks - banana, 1/4pt semi skimmed milk (2) 1/4 pt skimmed milk (1). GW crisps (4) cornetto enigma (5).....not intended but the better option to a bottle of wine points wise!! :) a medicinal wee dram (2)

Daily points used = 33/29

Weekly points used so far = 10/49

Last edited:
Back