WW biscuits (2)
melon
4 crumpets (10)
butter (3)
Aero bubbleball (3)

total = 29/29

Last edited:
Morning Jaly, its lovely, like a mousse! scrumptious at 3pp!! :gimi:

Well, not posted because there was a malaware warning to the board, but it seems fine this am
I have weighed in and miraculously lost 1lb!! So I am getting there slowly but surely and every little loss gives me more encouragement!

Retrying the Wendy week this week and keeping my feet on the ground!!

Week 6 Wednesday Day 1

Breakfast - 2 x 50/50 crustless (4) with banana

Lunch - 1/2 Tesco LC quiche lorraine (10) with salad, boiled egg (2) and heinz light SC (1) strawberries with ML yoghurt (2)

Tea - Dairylea dunker (3) Aero bubbleball (3)

Anytime - skimmed milk 1/4pt (1), NAS Juice ++, Water ++ WW biscuits x 2 packs (4) melon

Total dailies = 30/29

Weeklies used = 1/49

Last edited:
Hi guys, whats the wendy plan? Neer heard of it :) xx

Hi guys, whats the wendy plan? Neer heard of it :) xx

Hi :wavey:

It basically splits your 49 pp over the 7 days and I believe is supposed to just give your metabolism a bit of a wobble!

I did it last year and lost 4lbs that week so thought I would just give it a go and see if I can get maybe 2 or 3 off this week so I am on target for my mini targets.

You eat your daily points each day and then add

Day 1 = +2Day 2 = +8
Day 3 = +3
Day 4 = +18
Day 5 = +2
Day 6 = +9
Day 7 = +7

Hope that helps!
x

Replying to my own thread to say that I have a day off tomorrow and after having just put my freezer block bag for my cool bag, have noticed the cans of Stella Cidre winking at me... :eatdrink051: .........at 6pp per 440ml I may well be ditching the Wendy and going for one of those this evening!! I won't drink the day before I am in work.

I will do Wendy next week as I have a solid 7 days without a day that is not followed by a working day so I won't have any temptation!! :innocent0002:

x

dizzydawnie said:
Hi :wavey:

It basically splits your 49 pp over the 7 days and I believe is supposed to just give your metabolism a bit of a wobble!

I did it last year and lost 4lbs that week so thought I would just give it a go and see if I can get maybe 2 or 3 off this week so I am on target for my mini targets.

You eat your daily points each day and then add

Day 1 = +2Day 2 = +8
Day 3 = +3
Day 4 = +18
Day 5 = +2
Day 6 = +9
Day 7 = +7

Hope that helps!
x

Brilliant thanks very much, i may give this ago on my 7 day work week in 2 weeks time, thank you :) xxx

Week 6 day 2
Busy old day today so not really sure what or when I will eat!

Had planned berries with my OSS this morning but OH has forgotten to get them out of the freezer so it will be jam.

Will just add to my tally later!

OSS - (3)
1/4pt semi skimmed (2)
1/4pt skimmed (1)
1tsp jam (1)

Daily points = 7/29

Weekly points used so far = 7/49

I inputted my weight into WW last night and it has dropped my points to 26. I was previously on 27 but upped them to 29 as I was hungry, but I think I will give it a go as from today, kind of re-start my week but limit my weeklies to 35 until I get to Wednesday again. If I am too hungry I will rethink!

Thursday
Breakfast - OSS (3) with strawberries

Lunch - M&S reduced fat prawn cocktail (8) with salad, WW fromage frais (1), M&S reduced fat crisps (3)

Tea - 1/2 Tesco LC Quiche Lorraine (10) with vegetables

Anytime - 1/4pt skimmed milk (1) 1/4pt semi skimmed milk (2), 1 x milk tray chocolate(1), banana, Aero bubble ball (3)

Daily points = 32/26

Weeklies used = 6/35

Last edited:
Been far too busy to keep up with diary, but have weighed in this morning and have lost 4lbs this week, reached my 5% and dropped to 26 pp per day.

Missed by first target by .5lb!! :rolleyes:

Anyhow off on holiday on Friday and certainly not thinking about WW then, so I will simply weigh in when I get back and get back on track on whatever pp per day I am then adjusted to.

Have a good week
x

Well I am back after 2 weeks holiday, and have gained 5.5lbs, no worries, I had a wonderful holiday!! :D

Back onwards and downward, but today I will be revising all of my mini targets as a couple of things have made me think more about putting things into perspective and not beating myself up with a big stick if I put one crisp too many into my mouth!

Firstly, today!
My daily pp is now 27 when I have just weighed in and entered it onto the WW site.
Looks like the 49pp will get thrashed!! :D

Wednesday day 1

Breakfast - 40g Fruit and fibre (4), banana

Lunch - M&S COU mushroom risotto (9) with broccoli, carrots, beans

Tea - M&S reduced fat Prawn cocktail (8) with tomatoes and cucumber, Mixed fruit salad ++, M&S COU dessert (4)

Anytime - skimmed milk x 1/2pt (3), black coffee, Water ++, M&S reduced fat crisps (3)

Daily total - 31/27

Weeklies used - 4/49

Thursday Day 2

Breakfast -strawberries with M&S COU vanilla yoghurt (2)

Lunch - salad with M&S reduced fat prawn cocktail (8), M&S COU dessert (4), fruit cocktail

Tea - M&S COU chicken fillets with spring onion mash (8) and vegetables, Morrisons strawberry and cream yoghurt (5)

Anytime - M&S reduced fat crinkle cut crisps (3), semi skimmed milk 1/4pt (2)

Daily points - 32/27

Weekly points used -
9/49

bumping up..............after a poor 4 weeks on SW going to restart WW on Monday so going to refer to my diary x

Back