ProPoints Dawn's new WW diary

Splurge day Sunday

Can't begin to think of a day off on Sunday with a Rugby match to go to without a Sunday roast and bottle of wine, my true splurge days.

But today I am meeting a mate at Maccies too so need to think of what to have and I think it will be:

Brekkie - grapefruit and banana, milk (1)

Cheeseburger (8), share med portion of fries (5), mcflurry (9), diet coke :8855:

Roast dinner about 8.30pm will be roast beef, loads of veg, around 150g roast pots and gravy..............(15) shoukd cover that or do you think more?

Bottle of red wine (19)

daily total = 56/29 :ashamed0005: thank goodness it doesn't happen often!!

Weeklies used so far = 37/49

Next 2 days will be 100% days at 29 points each.

Thanks Jaly, I reckon 15 will be OK based on that.......I'll weigh the roasties and meat, and even if it tips up a point or 2 more I still intend to be 29 the next 2 days so have some weeklies in reserve. I should be within my limits by weigh in :)

Have a good day - the sun is beginning to shine here, I hope it is for you too
x

Beautiful morning here, not a cloud in the sky.

Yesterday's splurge well and truly splurged :break_diet:eek:h dearie me!

Today and tomorrow I will do my bestest to remain at 29 points, but I really need to focus and not sure if I have lost that right now!!
Weigh in on Wednesday, and I am going to give the Wendy plan a go next week, last time I did it I lost 4lbs, if I can get 2 off I'd be very happy right now!!

Today's menu.......will have to be confirmed later, need to seriously think it out!

have a lovely day, hope the sun is shining wherever you are!

today has been even worse!!

What is up with me at the moment?

I am on a self destruct journey and cannot stop!!

I start with the best intentions every morning but go off track so quickly and then instead of trying to claw it back just think I've screwed it up for the day and carry on!! :argh:

Will do what I can tomorrow, expect about 3lbs on at WI on Wednesday and will put the WP on hold for a week til I have got stuck in good style for the next week.

could quite happily kick myself!! :mad:

Tuesday, last day before WI, too late tomake any difference, and nor should it, I have been an idiot.

B - OSS (3) with strawberries

L - ham (1) salad with 1tbsp Heinz Lighter SC (1), WW fromage frais (1), fruit salad

T - tbc

A - 1/2pt semi skimmed (4) 1/4pt skimmed milk (1), banana

Dailies - 11/29

You are quite right Jaly, thank you!

Well amazingly (to the extent I now think I am ill!!! :rolleyes: ) I lost 1/2lb last week.

never look a gift horse in the mouth and back today with renewed vigour!! :D

Week 5 Wendy Plan Day 1 = 29 +2

Breakfast - OSS (3) plus fruit cocktail drained and rinsed of all juice

Lunch - ham salad consisting only of boiled ham (1) and tomatoes and cucumber, Heinz light SC (1) because there was not 1 single solitary lettuce leaf in the shop when I nipped in after work last night, WW fromage frais (1), GW crisps 25g (4)

Tea - Sainsbury's BGTY Chicken Jambalaya (11) and veg, ML greek yoghurt (2)

Anytime - skimmed milk 1/4pt (1) semi skimmed milk 1/2pt (4) pack chewits (3), banana

Points = 31/31

Last edited:
Week 5 day 2 Wendy Plan Thursday = 29 + 8 = 37pp

Breakfast - strawberries and ML yog (2)

Lunch - Sainsbury's BGTY chicken tikka massala and rice (11) with vegetables, WW frozen ice sundae (3)

Tea - tomatoes, cucumber, Sainsburys BGTY prawn cocktail (9) fruit salad and Muller greek yoghurt (2)

Anytime - 1/4pt skimmed milk (1) 1/4pt semi skimmed milk (2), banana, GW crisps (4) pack chewits (3)

Daily points = 37/37

Last edited:
Week 5 day 3 Friday - Wendy day 29 + 3 = 32

Breakfast - 2 slices 50/50 crustless (4) with 1 tsp lurpak (1) 1 tsp jam (1)

Lunch - WW creamy chicken (9) with veg, fruit salad with ML (2)

Tea - ham (1) salad with boiled egg (2) and 1tbsp Heinz Light SC (1) ML yog (2)

Anytime - 1/4pt skimmed milk (1) 1/4pt semi skimmed milk (2), GW crisps (4) banana, WW biscs (2)

Total points = 32/32

Week 5 Day 4 Wendy plan = 29 + 18 = 47 pp

Now this will be a struggle!! I could blow my wendy points on a bottle of wine but I have no meal plans for the day and am planning a random picking snacking type of day, so therefore just adding pp to a long list at regular intervals until I hit the 47!! And no alcohol.

Fruit salad with ML (2)
WW biscuits (2)
Cornetto Strawberry (5)
Sainsbury's BGTY mini houmous pots x 2 (4)
Sainsbury's melba toast x 2 packs (4)
The above are a bizarre but rather tasty lunch!! haha!!
bag hula hoops (4)
330ml crabbies (4)
bottle white wine (19)

Total Wendy points = 44/47

Edited to say that with some very bad timing, friends have turned up with a chinese banquet and 2 bottles of wine,

thats my wendy week ruined, I shall spend Sun, Mon and tues on 29 MAX points.

Destined not to lose weight!!

Tomorrow x

Last edited:
OK, Sunday.

440ml Stella Artois cidre (6)
GW crisps (4)
melba toast (2) with Sain BGTY houmous (2) and tomatoes
Tea will be WW oval pizza (6)
lager shandy with diet lemo (4)
cornetto (5)

Total so far = 29/29

Last edited: