Day 1 after a week off :/

lostpolarbear

and by week off I mean eating anything and everything! :( it started with fajitas fri, sat was my sons birthday buffet we had planned to come off the diet for it but not go over the top...but we did we ate cakes, lots if cakes. Sunday had a 3 course meal, Monday had left over buffet food, Tuesday was my sons actual birthday= more cake, got in a pizza takeaway with sides etc etc. ....well now on day one post binge and back to 100% SS/SS+ until I get to at least 10st and then start the steps up to get to my 9st goal.

Well done on getting straight back on SS/SS+! As long as you enjoyed all that food and didn't feel guilty about it! Good luck with this week!

Well done on getting straight back on SS/SS+! As long as you enjoyed all that food and didn't feel guilty about it! Good luck with this week!

It made me feel ill having all that sugar and I'm craving it now. Glad I ate but shouldn't have gone as crazy as I did. The hardest thing now is completing day one without the whole "lets start tomorrow instead" thing :/ already struggling with that as we still have nice food in! X

Back