Step 1 Sole Source Day 1 again, 6st off but 6st on !

pesky TOTM getting in the way!

I'm sure your Monday WI will be great - you've done so well and remained focussed around your planned events, that i'm sure the hard work will have paid off!

Yesterday I set up an ********* account purely to follow CWP-ers! Haha. Found the food one, thanks for the tip.

Hope you have a fab day and enjoy your catch up with your friend.

xx

Morning ladies,

Happy Kat this morning as those " lovely " scales still show a small loss from Monday.
I'm pleased as I have been 100% except the 2 drink nights but I did worry they would jump up a small bit. Thank goodness it's not happened yet.
Praying it's a sign for Monday.
My TOTM was around 10 days late last month so shall see what happens on Monday.

Flick I came across a girl who shares the same consultant as me over on the photo sharing site, we only realised as she posted a question which she she also posted on our CDC FB page so two and two together and then I asked her lol

Not sure how familiar you are with the pages but I've found the best way is to look for people with CWP in their user name, not sure if it will let me post mine here but I have a idea . . .

image-1345173714.jpg

FlickG or anyone else who may want to . . .
You should be able to see my username at the top there so feel free to add me then you can search through the people I follow as i use it purely for CWP x x x

Found you! I've not posted ANYTHING yet. Getting to grips with it all. Think i'll start posting my meals when I get to that point!

xx

Found you! I've not posted ANYTHING yet. Getting to grips with it all. Think i'll start posting my meals when I get to that point! xx

No worries, it's like here great for motivation & support but it's much more fast moving.
I like as much social media as I can get although for some reason my twit. Er account had been hacked and I've given up with that.

x

Evening all,

another 100% SS day, I am however full of cold, no cough but sneezing lots and a nose which is running like a tap !

image-4080245891.jpg

Just sorting my work diary and my planners, things are soon going to be manic so I know I need to keep my nose to the ground to get as much off before all of my planned events, kind of a damage limitation. I'm desperate to get and keep within the 13.s in Dec right through to NYE. . . . . . If I didn't have so much in it would be a breeze but I have to be realistic and skit I will gain at times within all of the events it is inevitable but I will be straight back on it as & when I can I between each thing. Trying to get my head around it all as I don't plan on going OTT with food but we all know how easy it is to make plans which don't come to fruition hence setting my goal as I have.
Fingers crossed I can get into the 13's before the 1st trip away ( Dec 1st )

I'm rambling again lol

Just a short one this evening as settling down with minus my ipad but with a Xmas movie and a blanket :)

Hope everyone has had a fab day x

That plan sounds great - is that an app with the countdowns on? Great to have it all in one place to plan around and keep you on track.

Hope you enjoyed your movie and duvet night! Going to start wrapping Christmas presents this weekend! EEK!

xx

Morning all,

Still full of cold but a nice chilled night last night, I'm a bit if a Xmas freak.

Flick it's just a countdown free thing on my iPhone, there are lots to choose from.

The scales are still showing a small loss ahead of weigh in on Monday so fingers crossed it stays like that ( any loss is better than another STS ) I have increased my water to 4litre per day and always used to day " the more you drink the more you shrink " here's praying it helps.

Another day in the house today as I'm
Waiting for 2 deliveries.
Not a lot else to report so far today, chocolate tetra, green tea & water so far, who said you can't have chocolate on a diet !

Here's to another good day & a fab on plan weekend :)

Aw, plenty of rest and fluids today if you're feeling snuffly - bloody winter and their colds.

Have a lovely day at home chilling. More Christmas movies lined up?

xx

Well i've caught up lol
doing so well Kat , your sticking to all your plans you've made , come on monday and lets see how much you've lost , like the pics , outfits , really can see you have lost , and the day on cambridge , i have that sports mug , i also use it for making the soups up in , as the lumps i can mix better .
Reading about your job there , i hope things look better for you Kat . yes have to let us know if anyone at work notices , its sometimes hard as this woman i know lost about 5 stone and i wanted to ask her how and say how great she looked but then i stopped myself thinking , no she might not want me to bring it to her attension , what if she was ill or she doesn't want me too , but then i thought she might think no one has said anything lol
I am going to Email a CDC now see whats what .... enjoying reading your posts as always Kat x

Evening all,

just a quick one as my granddaughter is here tonight & tomorrow. 100% SS still.

Tomorrow we have booked a film 11am, Bella Italia ( no food for me ) table booked for 13hr then into Newcastle to see Fenwicks window and I NEED to go to Primarni to see how I'm doing size wise . . . .cheap stuff is great when sizes change fast as no guilt about wasting money. I literally have no idea if I will fit into their jeans again yet but even if I don't I shall buy some basics to spur me on and to see how long it takes for me to get into them.

Pleased to see your all doing great, I shall check in as and when over the weekend, praying for a nice official loss on Monday and also contemplating getting some bars. . . . . It's a big decision for me but Monday will be week 7 and I have to learn some self restraint. No decision made just yet but will have a think over the weekend.

Hope everyone has a good one :)

Well done Angel! It's great getting 100% days done! Enjoy shopping in Primani and I'm sure it wil give you the added boost to keeping going without any waverin. Once you get going nothing stops you missus!

Well done Angel! It's great getting 100% days done! Enjoy shopping in Primani and I'm sure it wil give you the added boost to keeping going without any waverin. Once you get going nothing stops you missus!

Evening all,

Fab granny day :) went to watch Maleficent, not new but The odeon do a £3 sat morning kids film and this was the one. Great film even though I wasn't particularly looking forward to it it was far better than anticipated.
I had water and a shake before we left home and it started at 11am so I wasn't hungry at all although it is strange going and not tucking in . . . . I swear I was the only one in there not to have nachos or a hot dog lol.
After that we went next door to Bella for lunch, Georgia had her usual bless her and brace yourselves I ordered food, YES real food although I did get salmon salad with no Dressing. Here's the good thing, I didn't actually eat it. Some might think I'm mad but my granddaughter is only 8 and I didn't want her to ask why I wasn't having lunch so it was easier to flake it off the skin and mess about with it but not eat it if that makes sense. I did have 2 bottles of water to keep me topped up then nothing until we got home around 6.15pm.
In between I did indeed " pop " to Primarni, I went into the changing room with 7 items to try and was thrilled that the 18 jeans fit I also took a 20 in, I think I could actually have squeezed in to the 16 but don't want to be uncomfy and at Primark prices its not the end of the world. Also bought 3 new onesies and a new hot water bottle, still loaded with cold so currently have said hot water bottle up my top ( TMI lol ) Flipping freezing the last few days so its extreme measures lol

Just about managed my 4 litre of water which is a nightmare whilst out & about but pleased I've managed.

Looking forward to Mondays official weigh in.

Hope everyone is being good and having a fab weekend, off to catch up on you all x x x

Morning Kat
Well you are doing so well!
yes i can see why you oder the food at Bella , as you then get questions , so easier to do that :)
Must say your mind is made up you will not be beat !!!
Georgia , that's my daughters middle name , i did have that for first name but then heard Mia , so became her middle name . I know what you mean about seeing kids films , you think here we go then you enjoy the film lol .
BTW your inbox is full .
I'm looking forward to seeing how well you do Monday with weigh in .
I Emailed Cambridge woman .... looking at the least price of 45:15 up , unsure how much it is now , thats if i want Soups, porridge , shakes , but if i want bars and ready made its more , i will Email her again to break the price down on them .
For now i have other vlcd which i will start today .
Have great weekend Kat

hey there hope you get a chance to rest up a bit today rubbish when the cold hits, good call on stock piling the primark onsies, very wise!

can completely understand why you ordered and didn t eat it with an 8 yr old with you think that was the best choice.

looking forward to monday for weigh in too, really hoping to get the 1st off with this one but no matter what i ve been good so i take what i get and move on

have a restful day xx

Morning Kat
Well you are doing so well!
yes i can see why you oder the food at Bella , as you then get questions , so easier to do that :)
Must say your mind is made up you will not be beat !!!
Georgia , that's my daughters middle name , i did have that for first name but then heard Mia , so became her middle name . I know what you mean about seeing kids films , you think here we go then you enjoy the film lol .
BTW your inbox is full .
I'm looking forward to seeing how well you do Monday with weigh in .
I Emailed Cambridge woman .... looking at the least price of 45:15 up , unsure how much it is now , thats if i want Soups, porridge , shakes , but if i want bars and ready made its more , i will Email her again to break the price down on them .
For now i have other vlcd which i will start today .
Have great weekend Kat

I had a message to say my box was full so I've cleared it now, bit naive but I hadn't even thought to empty it.

Looking forward to weigh in tomorrow, no sign of TOTM but its 4 weeks tomorrow since my last one so if the scales jump in the morning I will be gutted !
I'm going to MSG me CDC now as I'm not even sure what her weekly cost is, when I started she had a offer on then she extended it for me as I took 4 weeks of products at once so will see what she says, if she does a better price for 4 weeks I may stick with that as there is enough support & motivation on here.

I've done a few other VLCD but always come back to CWP although the cost is a bit of a nightmare, which one are you doing ?
Your getting back into the zone and you will do great. Message me anytime x x x

hey there hope you get a chance to rest up a bit today rubbish when the cold hits, good call on stock piling the primark onsies, very wise!

can completely understand why you ordered and didn t eat it with an 8 yr old with you think that was the best choice.

looking forward to monday for weigh in too, really hoping to get the 1st off with this one but no matter what i ve been good so i take what i get and move on

have a restful day xx

Another sofa day without a doubt, I'm blooming gutted about cold as I'm back to work on Tue and they are rather funny about spreading stuff at work although its no where near enough to keep me off, hot water bottle and fresh onesie later this afternoon.

I'm pleased people don't think I'm nuts about the salmon but I knew it would be easier to pretend with than a pizza or pasta dish and I had a gift voucher so it didn't actually cost me anything or I may have thought twice lol x x

Back