Day 1 - again!!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Kangy, 25 April 2007 Social URL.

Post New ThreadFind New
  1. Kangy

Kangy Full Member

Yep you guessed it - my day 1 didn't happen Monday as planned!! Stuggled both mon and tues to get going, gave up in the end. However the reason has become clear as it turned out I was pre-menstrual!!:rolleyes:

So anyhow we are off to a much better start today so fingers crossed tomorrow i will be posting that I have FINALLY arrived at Day 2!:)

K xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. LittleMissMuffet

LittleMissMuffet Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    You made the right decision to start again! :)

You can do it just keep staying positive and think how great you will feel in a weeks time when you get weighed.

I know its hard the first few days as I'm still on my first week and my weigh in is on Friday but I'll be honest to you - once you get to day 4/5 you really do start feeling GREAT! :)

I have no hunger and no more headaches and I actually have energy and finding things to keep myself busy.

good luck and looking forward to hearing how you are doing

:)

4. Kangy

Kangy Full Member

Thank you! Nearly lunch time!:D

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.