Day 1 again :(

Well I started Exante on thurs, and really I shouldn't have as I knew I was going out Friday night with a friend. Thought I could abstain but I didn't, and then it all went downhill from there for the weekend. So Iv'e started again, today, and there's no excuses now

Aah Lol the dreaded Fri night out, am so there with you, the merest whiff of alcohol and I end up head first in the nearest bag of chips I can find :) Good luck for your start today, can't believe how quick this diet is, this is day five for me, had already lost 7lb by the afternoon of day 3!! x

I'm dreading the weekends when I start this eeeeeeeek.....lol

Irishlass said:
I'm dreading the weekends when I start this eeeeeeeek.....lol

Lol I've had to put all offers of going out on the backburner I just couldn't trust myself, have decided to become a hermit, I'll emerge like a butterfly out of a chrysalis when I've reached target and stabilised but until then I'm grounded Lol x

i knew i was going out friday, had it planned for over a month, b ut i was just desperate to start exante, knew i shoulda waited. Think workin solution might be the way forward for me, thats if i can keep my eating under control. Thats why these diets are good for me, if i have no choice i cant go mental. i jut dont have any moderation

Small Targets are what you need. 1 day, 2 days, 1 week, 1 month etc. Keep reminding yourself you can do it! I find it easier not to eat as I feel it would be a slippery slope for me. Once you've got the first week under your belt it's so much easier. Good luck.

Small Targets are what you need. 1 day, 2 days, 1 week, 1 month etc. Keep reminding yourself you can do it! I find it easier not to eat as I feel it would be a slippery slope for me. Once you've got the first week under your belt it's so much easier. Good luck.

i dont do small goals thats my problem. im the kinda girl who quits smokin n starts dietin all in one day heheh

day one is over, day 2 starts with a vanilla shake, which im not so keen on lol

Back