Day 1 and giving me a chance

End of Day 2 and I had a blip...wont go into details but, I was silly to think I could deal with sitting in a cafe area with all sorts of goodies around. I held on for ages but, had to meet a colleague in the hospital cafe....ended up eating a couple of things and felt disappointed with myself within a minute.

Anyway, there are no temptation in my path over the next 3 days, so will be fine by Monday.
Can't believe I , nearly, get to the end of day 2 and have a wobble. :(

Oh well, tomorrow is another day. Maybe everytime you get hungry you should drink a lot of water and do something to occupy yourself that doesn't involve food. For me by the time I have drunk the water, been to the toilet several times and finished whatever I started doing the hunger has died down. Sometimes its a battle in my head and I don't think its actual hunger, just my brain wanting to eat something yummy. But just think of the end result. Why dont you buy yourself an item of clothing in a smaller size as a bit of visual motivation to get down to the next size. You could hang it on your wardrobe or in your kitchen or anywhere you think it will bring back the motivation to make you not eat. xxx

Thanks for the words of encouragement Chubbers but, have let myself down the past 2 days and I wont kid anyone that I wont get back on board till Monday morning.
Not stuffing myself full of cake but, am eating and feel so peed off with myself :(

It's going to be alright next week...no dinners out, no cake cookery sessions to do and no meet up with the girls for a drink....so should be boasting about my success next week.....need to for my sanity !!

I do have a christmas dinner at a posh hotel next sunday but, thats the only day off till christmas...phew, wish I was on an island with no foods but my packs only !!

The island is so true! They should create exante island for us to go to. I have eaten tonight,all grilled, hopefully it won't put me out of ketosis, it was planned so I don't feel guilty. Straight back to it tomorrow morning for me though. (won't write what it was as I don't think I am allowed to)

Start next week afresh andit will all be ok. Its for life so a few blips along the way won't hurt xxx

Well, it hasn't been as bad as I envisaged...managed to lose 4lbs.....pure luck, I'm sure.

Should be fine next week but, do have a ''posh do'' to go to next Sunday but, will
eat that day and carry on with plan after that untill Christmas Eve...then 2 says off again....and , finally, New Years Eve and day off. All planned for !
After that I am off to Fuerteventura in mid January for 4 days.

So , have it all planned for in my head !!

Am awaiting appointment with Bariatric team, am told to expect one in the next few weeks....this will be the second appointment , I think there is a bit of a way to go yet before any surgery date but, still want to try my best and do it myself without any surgical intervention,

Hey Jax just wanted to pop in and say hi :) hope you are doing ok after the difficult weekend
Just wanted to say hi and good luck x

Just popping in to say that I am trying to stick to a lower calorie plan at the moment, not a VLCD....was kidding myself that I could do a VLCD before Christmas and all the dinners and events I have attended...there are still 3 more to go to.

Have lost 6lbs and am looking forward to getting rid of a lot more from the 27th Dec...which is my new re-start date.
Hope everyone is well.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Back