Day 1 and giving me a chance

Sounds like you are still doing great Jax!! Im sure you will have a fab weigh in on Friday!! xxx

Oh bummer !! Went to dinner with friends , as planned...had the sea bass and no alcohol touched my lips.....then puddings came round....*sigh*...had a small portion of chocolate cake ..then today was OK till 4pm and blew it.

So past 24 hours haven't been great BUT,I am over it...went and got some bars from Tesco (use those as am counting the pennies at moment!) and more Coke Zero.

I know I will be fine tomorrow because I am too frightened to not have a good day, if you know what I mean.
Been here before and just let the situation go on....well, not this time, I am back in control and not letting the guilt get in the way of any further progression !!

It's likely it will happen again but, what I have learned is that it doesn't have to go on for days and days...24 hours out of sync is enough !!!

The main thing is your getting straight back on the wagon :D I'm sure it'll not have done too much damage xx

Good for you Jax! That is a very sensible and positive attitude to take!!

We all mess up from time to time, but the trick is to try not to do it too often and just get straight back on it as soon as possible. Damage limitation is the key!!:)

Im sure it wont affect weigh in too much as it was only 1 day, not all week xxx

Glad to see you back at it Jax :D
How did your WI go ?
:)

Hiya Jax, all very quiet in here. You ok hun? xx

Where you gone to Jax? Hope all is OK with you xx

Hello my lovelies

I cannot believe I am doing this again but, I just don't know what else to do...I eep going round in circles and I have put on so much weight, that I look like a bloody big circle !!

I have tried Weight Watchers recently but, to no avail and I have been offered a Gastric sleeve operation...which could be sometime at the end of next year BUT, I really want to do this under my own steam and not cost the NHS anymore money than necessary.

I hate the way I look at the moment and all my clothes are tight and I look awful.

Okay, enough of putting myself down....tomorrow I start to fix myself....I have a Christmas lunch on 10th December but, will cross that bridge when I get to it and I will be eating at Christmas....but, I want to start now as can't risk my health one moment longer.

Feel so happy to be back...this board is my snuggle blanket .
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Good luck honey xx

Here we go then, first day of upteenth restart!

I need to do this for my health and sanity.....its not an easy thing to do but, I know after a few days , I will be more comfortable and will have lost a few pounds and start to feel better.

I was going to go swimming this morning but, I have lost my self -confidence lately and can't bring myself to walk those few yards from the changing area to then climb down into the pool.
Hope I get my swim Mojo back very soon.

So, Day 1 begins and it will seem a very long day, I'm sure !

Well, that went boobies up...ended up eating after an incredibly stressful day and a fall down my stairs....I'm fine, just felt upset and angry with myself as my knee joint is unstable and my weight makes it a lot worse...hence it giving way and me falling down my cellar stairs !

Anyway, am not at work tomorrow, so no excuses........I want to do this, I really do !

Hi DJ, I'm Alison :D
Good to see you back, we all know how hard this is, even if I seem to be taking the scenic route, it does work.
I love the support I have had since I started and everyone is so friendly.
Hope that nothing more than your pride was injured with your fall down the stairs :(.

Good luck hun, have a great Wednesday. One day at a time, onwards and downwards. xx

Thanks Ali,

I love this board as it is a huge support from like-minded people, who, also, understand the temptations and the sheer joy of faster ,than normal, weight losses.

I have a bruise or two but, am well padded with body mass, so in this circumstance, was a blessing !!

All the best for tomorrow and I hope you don't start aching all over from today's fall! xx

Well, the hunger monster has started complaining but, too bad !
I have 2 hard boiled eggs on stand-by , in the fridge.....am hanging on for another hour and will have a coffee and a bar.

Oooooh can't wait till I don't have to struggle to do trousers up....thats my first goal....should reach that in the next 2 weeks :)

Hi DJ, I cope much better with physical mini goals than WI goals as I am too ready to admit defeat when they are not achieved.
It prob has a lot to do with making the goal too big or difficult. I should have learnt by now that it takes me a lot longer to achieve the losses others get in a shorter time. :)
Are you having enough water? It does help with the hunger. xx

Mini goals really help me keep things ''real''....the thought of aiming for a 7 stones loss,which I need as a minimum, seems unreal and a very long way off !

I think I need to drink more, you're right....hardly had any, so am off to the kitchen and get a 2L bottle water out and have it next to me with one of my nicer glasses...small things please me !!

Hope it's going well for you today, Alison?

Last edited:
Needed something warm so I'm having half a pack of Thai chicken soup now in a mug, too thick for a whole one in a mug ;)
Lol at 'one of my nicer glasses...small things please me' I have to drink my water from my favourite glass too! I have a 1.5L water bottle I refill and I try to have 2 plus teas, coffee and packs. So that's prob near 4L a day :eek:

Woo-hoo...got through 1st day....was having thoughts of going out earlier for all sorts but, told myself a very loud ''NO''. So, have been determined to stay busy and ended up putting the Christmas tree up...looks all pretty and sparkley.. Who needs food when you have a tree to lift your spirits!

Back