Day 1 Atkins Induction feeling determined!!

Susiesox

Day 1. I started last week but fell off the wagon when hubby came home, roast potatoes and red wine oops. This time I am ready. I have moved to the Netherlands a few months ago and because I haven't been working I have piled on the weight. None of my lovely jeans fit me anymore :mad:. So here I go....wish me luck guys xx

Welcome to Minimins! Keep up the determination! Good luck x

That,s awesome jay631. I have been ok the past two days. But tonight after dinner i was really craving something sweet. Like choc yogurt. Something the kids would normally have. But i have managed to hold off so far. I think i will have some more water then think about going to bed. Be glad when the craving stops. :)

Good luck :)

I lost all my baby weight after my first daughter with Atkins! Just remember that once you get through the tricky induction period and possible induction flu you are going to feel amazing!

Atkins just hasn't worked me for on subsequent occasions sadly or i'd use it to be shifting my current lot of baby weight! It's a great diet.

Well i failed! Went to Paris at the weekend (only 5hrs drive from here). Car broke down in belgium :-( Stress! Eventually we got going. Have to say it was a nightmare. My husband drove me mad! I think he may be having a mid life crisis! So by the time i got to France i was eating chips and drinking red wine. No bloody willpower. So i got home last night and was so peed off i ate a huge bag of crisps and another bottle of red wine. And lager. I feel so bloated and disgusted with myself. It has made me realise that stress makes me eat!! Sorry for the rant. Its hard here living in Holland and not knowing anyone so this is my vent. I apologise. Starting again today. X

Hiya I have just been reading your thread and have to say don't beat yourself up.
It's easy to slip every now and then it having the willpower to carry on after that that counts!
Tomorrow's A new day

Good luck
Robyn x

Back