Day 1, back again for a quick fix!

How are you getting in today Nikki? Hope all good xx

How are you getting in today Nikki? Hope all good xx

Hey! Had a massive wobble before and VERY nearly failed. Got my 'chicken' soup on the go quick time though and sorted myself out. Only 4 full days to go & then I'm weighing in on Monday morning. How you doing today?x

Hey! Had a massive wobble before and VERY nearly failed. Got my 'chicken' soup on the go quick time though and sorted myself out. Only 4 full days to go & then I'm weighing in on Monday morning. How you doing today?x

ohhhhh won't be long coming and you will be delighted at the weigh in, well done on resisting!!

doing ok, pouring water into me lol......i am waiting on an energy surge, feeling really tired last couple of days

ohhhhh won't be long coming and you will be delighted at the weigh in, well done on resisting!!

doing ok, pouring water into me lol......i am waiting on an energy surge, feeling really tired last couple of days

Yes...good point, where is my water bottle?! I'm not very good with the water . How much do you have a day? What day are you on? Ha questions!x

i have managed to get the 4l into me everyday so far but only on day 6.......first weigh in tomorrow pm!

thanks Peggy, weigh in is at 5pm, will run home to tell you :) hopefully will have good news

i have managed to get the 4l into me everyday so far but only on day 6.......first weigh in tomorrow pm!

Oh dear I've only been having 2litres and struggling to manage that! I wonder if it affects the losses much? Ooh one more sleep for you! Can't wait to hear x

No more sleeping lol. About 2 hours to go \0/

I was told to drink 4l but it is tough. I bought 500ml bottles and find the half litre easier to manage. I refill the bottles at night from the tap. I just make sure I have a bottle with me all the time and try have 5 mouthfuls at once

No more sleeps lol. About 2 hours to go \0/

I was told to drink 4l but it is tough. I bought 500ml bottles and find the half litre easier to manage. I refill the bottles at night from the tap. I just make sure I have a bottle with me all the time and try have 5 mouthfuls at once

No more sleeps lol. About 2 hours to go \0/

Oh sorry of course! Today is Thursday!! How did you do?! Xx

I'm curious to know if drinking more water affects weight loss, I only get 2l per day in and that's drinking from when I get up to 30mins before bed. I'd really struggle to get anymore in, I already feel like a drink a swimming pool each day!

Me too. I will have done 3 litres or more by the end of today, and I'm getting sick of the sight of it! I must admit though, I don't feel as empty today!x

Yessss:) hopefully hit the stone next Thursday!!

Back