Day 1, back again for a quick fix!

You'll definitely hit the stone next week. Aww enjoy the feeling and I swear it only gets better! Clothes will be hanging off you in no time!x

Looking forward to it!!
Today is definitely easier. Don't know if it is the high or just getting used to it now tho.
How are you today?

Looking forward to it!!
Today is definitely easier. Don't know if it is the high or just getting used to it now tho.
How are you today?

It does feel great after the weigh ins. Reminding you that it's worth it!! How you feeling today? Weekend is here! Time to keep busy haha x

I''m good again, was feeling sorry for myself last night. Better today!! i am going to tackle the house and clean clean clean lol

I''m good again, was feeling sorry for myself last night. Better today!! i am going to tackle the house and clean clean clean lol

Glad to hear it. Me too. Headache but I think that's because I'm leaving it as long as I can before I have my first shake today. As I know the nights are hardest for me! Yep me too with the housework...music on, dancing around!x

Glad to hear it. Me too. Headache but I think that's because I'm leaving it as long as I can before I have my first shake today. As I know the nights are hardest for me! Yep me too with the housework...music on, dancing around!x

Day is the first day I can honestly say I am feeling very good. No headache, no hunger, nothing lol.......Day 9 today.

Headache might disappear with more water xx hope it is gone soon xx

Thank you! I went on the sunbeds before, big mistake, very nearly passed out & then threw up when I got home. Stupid move! My little boy had just gone to his dads until Wednesday and I'm not looking forward to a lonely Saturday night to be honest!

So good to hear you've got that euphoric feeling, and it'll be Thursday before you know it again!x

ohhh put on the tv and ignore the world.....and will make it a little easier when you don't have to cook :) xx i am here if you wanna chat over the evening, give me a shout xx

I can't believe it! I only lost 5.5 the first time around last year and I was 15 stone back then! Crazy?! So, so happy, so a few more days then the hen holiday & then back on it for the wedding when I return! So happy :eek:) Hope everyone else is doing well?xx

well done, not much more to go then?

h x

Well Done on losing 12lb in your first week :) that is really motivating me!!
I just started Day 1 today, not finding it too bad at the minute but the evenings are always the worst for me when I am dieting so time will tell :( I also have a wedding in exactly 5 weeks today but the pharmacist said that I would be better doing this for 4 weeks then doing the re-feed the week before the wedding then back on TFR if I want.
Couple of quick questions, are you mixing your shakes with water or skimmed milk? Is it ok to exercise whilst doing this?

Shakes with water princess. No milk or dairy allowed. I don't know anything about work outs sorry (foreign word to me lol)

Back