Day 1...confused!

Are you sure it's not because you're a returner? I had to pay the 15 pounds too, and was told it covered the initial materials and the lifetime membership.

I can't recall if I paid the joining few in 2009, tho I will assume yes, as u certainly didn't pay it this time round, but I have the same membership number!

I would think that if the books are no longer current then a new one would be given?! Xxx

I've had six friends join LL over the past 18 months (in different areas of the country) and none of them have been charged £15. They've only ever been charged for their packs. Even as a returner I was given a shaker, bag and book and never asked to pay a fee for any of it.

I joined LL 4 weeks ago and would have had to pay a £15 membership fee but for the special offer. Its to do with the new pricing structure that is on trial in Wales. Every week now I pay a different amount depending what packs I have.

I think the new pricing starts in January everywhere else. Are you finding it's cheaper for you? (less than £72) I like the idea of paying for your counselling sessions as it encourages people to stay although my LLC did say she will be flexible to a cetain extent (eg holidays, emergencies when you can't stay) You're doing great with your weight loss Vanda. Well done!

I paid £15 joining fee too. There's some discretion for the LLCs in their pricing. For example, savoury broth at mine is £6.15 whereas it's £6 for some other people.

Back