Total Solution Day 1 - Delivery Just received!

Have to agree with Chelly! I've tried other Vlcd before and HATED the soups and bars. Tried a tesco bar before i start to try and they're much nicer than normal meal replacement bars - they actually taste a bit chocolately and don't have the horrible cardboard consistency.
Just need to get rid of my tummy bug and I can start my Exante journey too!

I am about to try a raspberry tesco ultra slim bar for my lunch, hope its as nice as it looks! X

they are LOVELY!!! I love them! the raspberry one is sweet and the chocolate is really nice too but alot less sweet - that doesnt make sense i dont think lol but ENJOY!!! lol

I'm planning on having mine for lunch as don't have cooking facilities at work

they are LOVELY!!! I love them! the raspberry one is sweet and the chocolate is really nice too but alot less sweet - that doesnt make sense i dont think lol but ENJOY!!! lol

Omg the raspberry one is amazing!!!!

Didn't have raspberry one in my Tesco :( Gutted as always prefer berry flavoured things but will need to make do with chocolate ones

Didn't have raspberry one in my Tesco :( Gutted as always prefer berry flavoured things but will need to make do with chocolate ones

Chocolate ones aren't bad at all, I just find them harder to get through in one go as they are a bit stodgier x

The calories fat and carbs are all a bit higher, have you used them for long cause I'm nervous about them not being exante, stupid I know but I don't want to mess up :/

Don't worry Ali I've had about 7 of the bars and I've still been having really good loses!

I was a bit worried about the carbs being a bit higher but I was still grand =)

Well I have done a week lol

So start weight was

16st 11.6lbs

Today's Weight

16st 3.4lbs

So I have lost 8.2lbs :)

I am mildly disappointed to be honest, all I have had all week is shakes and one carbonara lol oh and 2 slices of ham.. I know 8.2lbs is still good, but when I did another vlcd I lost 12lbs in my first week. That was back in November and jan, so thought it would have been the same.

That's a brilliant loss!! And don't forget if you were sticking to healthy eating in between now and then you wouldn't have had as much glycogen and water stores as you would have had last time

Suze you are the same start weight as I was in my first week I lost 8lb and my second week I lost 2lb but my second week was crap and didn't really stick to it, so I'm starting a fresh this week!

Hi suze it's my first day too, never tried anything like this before xx good luck xx

Back