Day 1! Excited and scared

Well done ladies for sticking with it! I'm on the 5th day now - so far so good - no slip ups at all!

Had a sneaky weigh-in today and have lost 8lbs so far - I can live with that! haha

The packs haven't been half as bad as I thought they would be - then again I have seasoned and peppered them up! I'm having Banana Shake (might make it into a mousse), Mushroom soup and Spag Bol today. None of which I've tried so far :)

I heard it is. You're just not allowed to add sugar to it x

Oooh... big weigh in day! I weighed 12st7lb when I started and am delighted to say that I now weight 11st13lb!

Week one loss of 8lb :) I am genuinely amazed considering I had a day off (wednesday) and then had a meal out yesterday (preplanned with a relative who flew in from america. Am hoping to reach 11st2lb by christmas as I joined the 'lose 14lb by christmas' post on Thursday when my unofficial weigh in brought me to 12st2lb :)

I know a few other people started on the same day as me... looking forward to the results and good luck to everyone! :D

Well.. I had 2 pieces of white toast with butter for breakfast.... then I felt I needed comfort food since I was dreading getting my implant removed so I headed to the chippy and had a small chips and kebab meat with garlic mayo and sweet chilli sauce for lunch and finished about three quarters of it. I had half a small bottle of doctor pepper and a milky bar milkshake carton and then had 2 pieces of bacon, a big portion of mushrooms and an egg for tea but only managed half a piece of toast with it. Oh and I also had a milky bar and 3 after eights so really not that sensible. Guess I didn't eat loads but still made plenty of bad food choices.

Yesterday on my meal out I had a steak salad and then shared a desert with my boyfriend. I also only drank 1 diet coke then had water so I was trying to be good! haha. Are you on exante too?

Hi girls!

Well I officially stuck to Exante for a week as of yesterday - 100% - no slip ups at all and I lost.................11.5lb!

I can live with that! Haha - it has given me the motivation to succeed with this week and continue. Had a good day yesterday....now I'm going to make a Cafe Latte out of the vanilla shake to warm me up!

Hope you've all had success stories - well done to you Snookiepuss - even with some slip-ups, you did fantastic!! Woop Woop!

Oh wow ... You guys are doing so well!! I'm a newbie... Started yesterday soooo hungry lol but no slip ups yet!! Feeling determined cannot wait until my first weigh in on Tuesday!! Xx

need a buddy kdbaby? join the herd! :)

Just wondering id any of you guys know about the Exante swapsies & sell group on facebook? might be worth looking into if you're picky like me! ;)

Back