Total Solution Day 1 here we go....

Hi Shell you have done really well in losing 8 stone, you are bound to do this again.
I have the shakes only pack with Tesco Ultraslim bars too. I really hate the soups :yuk:
Good luck with your first WI this week xx

Thanks nursetubs!! So day 6 today I can hardly believe it!!

Worst time for me is first thing in the morning I wake up with no diet enthusiasm feeling very hungry head achy n drained but I'm up m got the kettle on so know I've got today under my belt

Bring on my first weigh in!

Thing Is I'm so blocked up! I take movicol regular n that's not working n if I'm desperate I take the oh so violent dulcolax n I've taken them n nothing!! What can I do I'm so bloated n swollen!!

Day 6 done n off to bed! It was awfull for me today though

Really wanted to eat! Hectic day at work lots of running around for the little one problem with the car n OH away tonight so wanted to console myself with food but didn't!

Still really badly constipated so still bloated which isn't helping may need to return to the gp tomorra tonight is my last hope ok see if the concoction does anything lol

Morning all day 7 today I've made it 100 % so far feeling hungry but not too bad plus a lingering head ache and serious constipation!

Hoping for good results on my WI in the morning to keep me going!

Good luck with WI, constipation is a really pain!!!

Yeah they are pretty much like for like nutrient wise they are on offer at the mo so cheaper too lol n actually nice!

The range is tescos ultraslim

Thank you! Had a ws day yesterday felt like I 'cheated' but I didnt :) back to TS now n ideally want to stay TS for the next 6 days until WI I'd love another big WI but if I'm struggling i'l Defo allow myself to move to ws

Back